Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: shift knob, mounts, k&n, beater smilies, fujimi models, music, dvds (long)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: shift knob, mounts, k&n, beater smilies, fujimi models, music, dvds (long)

Brand new shift knob, BMW oem. Never put on, no marks or scratches. Highly polished "chrome" and leather with standard shift pattern. $65 shipped.

Used k&n box air filter. Had it in for 4 months or so, but decided I liked the quieter stock filter more. $20 shipped.

I also have some AKG urethane engine and transmission mounts. I have had them in my car for about 200 miles and I love the improved shifting but the vibration isn't great for daily driving. When I get them out of the car, very soon hopefully, i'll bump the thread. $90 new for the set. Don't know what I'll ask, $50 or so...

Fujimi models: e30 M3. Rare. All parts still in unopened bags. M3 shell has slight discoloration and a scuff, but would be painted anyway. Has some pretty cool BBS RS wheels. $55 shipped.

e34 M5. Bags unopened, M5 shell still perfect white. Also has the cool RS wheels. $30 shipped.

Now, I also have some Hella euro smilies that I got off ebay a while ago. Paid a boatload for them only to find out they had probably sat in a German junkyard for 10 years. The pitting on the lenses was disappointing and the inner reflectors are kind of faded. This made me afraid to use them so I didn't. I replaced my sealed beams with new H4 units but eventually cleaned up the smilies and figured maybe somebody could use them. There was also a crack which I had to glue back together. I used industrial strength hot glue and it is very strong now. It's also on the underside so you can't see it. The little white lines on the inside of the lense rubbed off when I cleaned them. The pitting on the passenger side is worse than on the drivers. The adjusters are rusted and the plastic tabs are breaking off.

So yeah, they're not in great shape, but they really don't look that bad if you don't mind pitted lenses and a crack on the underside. My slight attempts to clean them up could be bettered too. Just thought I'd put em up if somebody wants some cheap Hella euros; I'll take offers on them, or else I was just going to keep them if I ever wind up with another beater e30 or something. I'll post more pictures if anybody wants.

DVDs. I'd like to sell them all at once. All perfect condition, no scratches or anything. $40 shipped.
    Pulp Fiction collectors edition
    Reservior Dogs tenth anniversary
    Kill Bill Vol. 1
    Pi
    Requiem For a Dream

Records, 12" vinyl for those into mixing. I'd also like to sell them all at once. All are nearly new and play fine.
    Prodigy - smack my bitch up (lp version), no man army feat. Tom Morello, smack my bitch up (dj hype remix), mindfields (rock dub)
    The Prodigy - one love, rhythm of life, full throttle, one love (johnny L remix)
    The prodigy - breath, the trick, breath (instrumental), their law (live)
    The Prodigy - experience, old two record set from '91 or '92 i think. Has Charlie (drum and bass mix) - kind of rare.
    Chemical Brothers - loops of fury, (the best part of) breaking up, get up on it like this, chemical beats (dave clark remix)
    Patient saints - on your mind
    Underworld - pearls girl, cherry - kind of crappy condition
    Underworld - cowgirl, cowgirl (winjer mix), (irish pub in kyoto mix)
    Jamez presents tatione - music as heard on oakenfold's another world cd mix - not easy to find.
    Oakenfold - hypnotised (deepsky's reactor radio mix, and also kowalski's 12" mix)
    Some jennifer lopez record which i got for free...
    I paid a lot of money for these choice tracks. Asking $60.

I'm open to offers on anything in this post. My zip is 49417
    Last edited by Guest; 05-30-2006, 11:53 AM.

i might have a freind who will buy thr vinyl, i will let you know.

Comment

bump

prices aren't final, taking offers

Comment

Beater Smilies SOLD

Comment

possibly interested in the urethane mounts
          85 325e 2.7 ITB'd stroker

Comment

Originally posted by rs4pro3
            possibly interested in the urethane mounts
            I'll have them out tomorrow. I'll let you know.

Comment

What scale model is the Fujimi M3 model, 1/24?

Comment

Would like the K&N filter

Ygpm

Comment

Originally posted by Eurospec
                  What scale model is the Fujimi M3 model, 1/24?
                  Yes, it's 1/24

come on guys, i want to get rid of that shift knob.

Comment

Beater smilies really gone already?

Comment

Originally posted by Lobstrosity
                      Beater smilies really gone already?

Comment

how much did the smilies sell for.... :-( if you still have em how much

For Sale: $8k ;)

Comment

I'll take the DVD's if you still have them. PM sent.

Comment

smilies went for $75.00 shipped. But not shipped yet...

Comment

PayPal sent for K&N filter. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                              X