Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Custom Cast and Powder Coated Trunk Badges!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ian325is View Post

I got the 340 pattern made up so casting will begin shortly. I have been reading through the last few pages of this and am taking notes of what people are looking for. I will be working on those items and when I get a final part count of what I have I will send out some messages to people to see if they are still interested.

Sorry for taking so long to get around to this. My wife is 8 months pregnant and im trying to tie up some loose ends before he arrives. Im planning on making most of this stuff in chrome because that's the powder I just bought for a custom project. Somewhere around the 1st of the year I will be doing some finishing, so If someone is looking for anything between now and then let me know. I don't know when Ill have time again to get back into this so nows the time.
    thats bad ass! now what about 350? i guess there are a couple guys running s62's?
    sigpic
    Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
    92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
    88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
    88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
    87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
    12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

331 iC stroker, available ?

Comment

unfortunately no 350 or 331 at this time. Hopefully one day Ill be able to bring out some more of these.

Thanks for the kind words and wishes. Im hoping within the next 2 weeks Ill have some pieces to ship out. Ill be sending messages and posting "leftovers" on here as well. You still have time to get on the list so if you want something say something.

Thanks again
        84 325m50
        87 325is
        01 325i

Custom Cast and Powder Coated Trunk Badges FOR SALE 327, 330, 332, 335, 340

Comment

Congrats on the kiddo!

Please put me down for a 332is badge as well.
          Zelig the Zinno • 300k and counting
          http://instagram.com/zelig.the.zinno

Comment

Im finishing up all my prep work to get ready to powder coat. Anyone else want to get in on these while im working on this batch? Could be awhile before I do this again. Either this weekend or next im hoping to be powder coating.
            84 325m50
            87 325is
            01 325i

Comment

Originally posted by ian325is View Post
              Im finishing up all my prep work to get ready to powder coat. Anyone else want to get in on these while im working on this batch? Could be awhile before I do this again. Either this weekend or next im hoping to be powder coating.
              Keep me on that list please!

332 iS. In stock chrome finish.

My E30 332iS Build Photo Album :) Click below!!!!!!!!!!

http://s637.photobucket.com/user/mil...2%20SWAP/story

If you have bought or sold parts from me please visit my Transaction Feedback Thread!!

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...10#post3791810

Comment

When you get back to having time after your son is born - please keep me in mind for making a 2502tii badge.

Comment

Absolutely guys!! Millsamus your right up top for a badge.. I'll make sure it's a good one ;)

I'm definitly going to do your 02 badge too. Just a thought if I cast it are you gonna send it to the plater? Was jw. Pm me about it and maybe we can talk?
                  84 325m50
                  87 325is
                  01 325i

Comment

Yes, it will be chromed

Comment

Badges

I'd take a 332is and 327is in chrome finish when you have some available.

Comment

could you make a 357i or 357is

Comment

Yes I do have the pieces to make that but I'm going to be taking a hiatus for a little. My son is due in 2 weeks so I'm trying to wrap up what I can now. If/when I start back up I will definitely contact you.
                          84 325m50
                          87 325is
                          01 325i

Comment

Hey guy, long time no type. Congratulations! Will this be your first child? That boy will wanna be just like you. Even (especially) the parts you don't like about yourself. Parenting is the most confusing, rewarding, scary, wonderful thing you'll ever do. Sleep now and good luck brother.
                            Originally posted by Andy.B
                            Whenever I am about to make a particularly questionable decision regarding a worryingly cheap diy solution, I just ask myself, "What would Ether-D do?"
                            1987 325iS m30b34 Muscle car (Engine electrical phase)
                            ~~~~~~~~~~
                            I was born on 3/25…
                            ~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

There he is... I was wondering when you were pop up on here lol

This is my first. But wife has one of her own so ive been dad for a few years now. I missed the first 2-3 years tho so this time around I wont have it so easy lol Im looking forward to it tho :)
                              84 325m50
                              87 325is
                              01 325i

Comment

Here they are!!! Latest batch new powder. I have to say... I'm very Impressed with the outcome. I'm hoping to have extras. If your not on the list this could be your last chance.

3 days til the baby's born. Fingers crossed I can finish all my prepped pieces to this quality!!
                                84 325m50
                                87 325is
                                01 325i

Comment

Working...
                                X