Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Custom Cast and Powder Coated Trunk Badges!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pm'd !!

Originally posted by ian325is View Post

Canyoncarver.... She's all yours if you want it :)

Comment

Here's mine. Thanks again bro!

Originally posted by Andy.B
      Whenever I am about to make a particularly questionable decision regarding a worryingly cheap diy solution, I just ask myself, "What would Ether-D do?"
      1987 325iS m30b34 Muscle car (Engine electrical phase)
      ~~~~~~~~~~
      I was born on 3/25…
      ~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Very nicely done!!! Looks great!!!
        84 325m50
        87 325is
        01 325i

Custom Cast and Powder Coated Trunk Badges FOR SALE 327, 330, 332, 335, 340

Comment

Hey bro, I need to get another "s" from you. PM me a price. Thanks!
          Whenever I am about to make a particularly questionable decision regarding a worryingly cheap diy solution, I just ask myself, "What would Ether-D do?"
          ~~~~~~~~~~
          I was born on 3/25…
          ~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

We're slammed at the foundry doing "real work" so my lead times are a little longer than id like right now but I should be able to get a couple pieces done this weekend. If anyone wants in on the next batch let me know asap.
            84 325m50
            87 325is
            01 325i

Comment

also I just got my 524 badge the other day so gabos I can now make your 340. Will be a little bit of time yet but the pieces are starting to fall into place.

also started a project working on front grille badges. The 5 series guys started this but I figured 3 guys would want them too. once I figure the process out ill start posting pics
              84 325m50
              87 325is
              01 325i

Comment

also I just got my 524 badge the other day so gabos I can now make your 340. Will be a little bit of time yet but the pieces are starting to fall into place.

also started a project working on front grille badges. The 5 series guys started this but I figured 3 guys would want them too. once I figure the process out ill start posting pics
                You rock dood. Take your time, as it's worth the wait. :)

Comment

Subd for front grille badges.

Tim

Comment

Great work! Paypal sent for 330is in black. Thanks!
                    sigpic
                    89 4door S50 - The White Dog
                    87 325i Vert
                    Custom T-Shirts and More
                    Check us out at ColorCreek.com

Comment

I have a lot of people on here that a very patiently waiting for me to get some pieces done and shipped out and I thank you for dealing with me while Im sorting some stuff out. Long story short my powder coater lead turned out to be a fluke so I will be doing them myself so I can get these out. Once Im done with this lastest batch I will most likely be taking a break for a little to catch up on some of my other projects. I have a car to finish and a foundry to work on. Once I have all the pieces I need to fill these orders I will put up an inventory list of what I have that is able to be shipped out. Ill still be on here buying parts and checking my messages, so if theres anything you need I will do my best to help. Once things slow down and im able to catch my breath again I will most certainly continue this project, and I will be introducing new items as well. Ive got some plans already to do some cool pieces but just cant find the time to get them out in a satisfactory lead time. Once again thanks to everyone who has been patiently waiting and If you have paypal'd me money your pieces should ship out in the next 48 hours if things go according to plans. Thanks again to everyone who has purchased or provided feedback along the way. The best is still to come!!
                      84 325m50
                      87 325is
                      01 325i

Comment

Yes!!! I've been thinking about modifying a 3 and turning it around so it'd be a capital E... Any thoughts on that?
                        I like the old mercedes E-class capital E's, but i think a lower case e from an eta badge would look good too.
                        The first car I ever rode in was an e30

Originally posted by Cabriolet
                        Wish you the best and hope you don't remember anything after 10pm.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert
                        2011 Alpinweiss 335is coupe

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
                        2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

hey guys,..just a big thumbs up ! received the 327is badges for my sons e30.....outstanding craftsmanship, and a perfect finish for the soon to be repainted zinnobarrot e30 !!

Comment

I love to hear that kind of feedback!! It makes all this stuff worthwhile!!! Thank you

For a little teaser I got my printed parts for front grille badges. The ones pictured are e36/34 font but I got the stuff to do e30/28 as well. The "backer board will be trimmed much tighter but they will probably be ran on something similar. I'm interested in feedback and what combinations people will be looking for but please don't send any money for these. They're a work in progress and I have a lot of bugs to sort out.

84 325m50
                            87 325is
                            01 325i

Comment

Oooooh… Yes, I like that.
                              ~~~~~~~~~~
                              I was born on 3/25…
                              ~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Just got my badges put on, gotta say... damn they are amazing! Thanks again Ian!

332-4 by Kai Jones, on Flickr
                                332-3 by Kai Jones, on Flickr
                                332-2 by Kai Jones, on Flickr
                                332-1 by Kai Jones, on Flickr
                                1989 325is - S52 Turbo Swap
                                1995 M3 - SCCA CStock AutoX Car
                                1991 318is - M20 swap - 5spd(SOLD)

Comment

Working...
                                X