Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Custom Cast and Powder Coated Trunk Badges!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ian325is View Post
    http://s21.postimg.org/cjh3fbspz/image.jpg

Got these i can finish?

344 isn't an issue they can be made. ///MMP can be done too but may need to be 3d printed to get the p to match. When I get things rolling again I'll definitly be in touch and we can sort out the details
    Kool thanks...
    https://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar...re-irs.356333/

This Forum is built on love, and powered by Sexual Tension!

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

any 335's in either chrome or black chrome available?

paypal ready
      Originally posted by flyboyx
      i have watched my dog lick himself off a few times

Comment

This is such a fun project... Since mr. Burns bumped this I've gotten 5 pm's asking about things. Its rewarding to know I'm filling a void in this community, which is also why I started this adventure. Thanks again for everyone's feedback on these, and I'm glad they're so well received. Although i said it before I'll say it again... The best is yet to come. :)

Pm's replied
        84 325m50
        87 325is
        01 325i

Custom Cast and Powder Coated Trunk Badges FOR SALE 327, 330, 332, 335, 340

Comment

I need a 332 is badge please. Pm me your PayPal if you have any in stock. Thanks.

My E30 332iS Build Photo Album :) Click below!!!!!!!!!!

http://s637.photobucket.com/user/mil...2%20SWAP/story

If you have bought or sold parts from me please visit my Transaction Feedback Thread!!

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...10#post3791810

Comment

Any chance you could make just a regular 318is badge? Would love a black chrome one for my build.

Comment

Wow! Nice work Ian, and nice car
              1991 349is (wadded up)
              1984 Rabbit 2.0L16v swap (wife's)
              2003 LR Disco II (wife's)
              1993 MB 400SEL (son 1's)
              1980 MB 450SEL (son 2's)
              2004 KTM 525 EXC-R SM Sold:(

Comment

I have no is badges in stock. I might have the numbers sitting around tho. I'll be starting this up again once I sort some personal things out so if there's something your looking for let me know so I know what direction I should start
                84 325m50
                87 325is
                01 325i

Comment

I'll be down for a 330 is badge in black chrome or black when you get going again.
                  Hank Ahrens
                  1984 Alpine Coupe
                  1978 911sc

Comment

330 is a popular one. I'll be recasting these as something was up with my metal the day I made them and I get a lot of out-gassing during the powder coat process, but we've changed a lot of stuff at the foundry and our quality (inside and out) is far superior than in the past. I'm looking forward to this years new product line :)
                    84 325m50
                    87 325is
                    01 325i

Comment

I "created" this badge for my 2.5 S14 2002tii by using a 1502 badge and a 2002tii badge. Cutting what I needed and then welding it all back together. Can you make more of these? If so, how much lead time and cost for the bespoke order? I would commit to at least four

Comment

I am going to drop this off at platers on Monday. They will strip the old chrome and nickel. Polish. And then re-plate in copper, nickel and chrome

I would like very much to have spares and for random stuff

I also know of at least one person looking for one as well in CA and a guy with a 2.9 2002 wanting 2902.

Please email me at glxvento at a0L. Thank you

Comment

I'm pleased to announce that today I've decided to open up shop again! Although things won't be happening immediately I am going to begin the working on pieces and try to perfect my methods. I will start working on the items that have previously been posted and when I have more time and a more proficient method I will start bringing out new items and work towards the more custom end many have inquired about. If there is something "stock" that you're looking for let me know. It sounds like the majority of people are looking for is's anything else I should be working on? Ix's will be coming soon. (I didn't forget about you nando lol)

84 325m50
                          87 325is
                          01 325i

Comment

Glad you're back! I can't wait to see whats next. Doit.
                            Originally posted by Andy.B
                            Whenever I am about to make a particularly questionable decision regarding a worryingly cheap diy solution, I just ask myself, "What would Ether-D do?"
                            1987 325iS m30b34 Muscle car (Engine electrical phase)
                            ~~~~~~~~~~
                            I was born on 3/25…
                            ~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

per our PM conversation - I will send you the particulars for the 2502tii badge asap

Comment

Hey bud - I picked up the badge yesterday. When I made it I didn't have the car at my house (it was still with the painter).

I effed up - the spacing for the non tii badge is wider.

So, I am wondering, if I send you the badge (and the oem 2002tii badge) - can you use the numbering and make the badge with less spacing?

See pics for reference:

Comment

Working...
                                X