Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sold

sold
    Last edited by raudonis; 11-04-2015, 11:41 AM.
    My transaction feedback on r3vlimited :):Clickety click

Sorry to sidebust on your post, but does anybody know what that little vent thing is next to the left of the left knob? I want to throw a bluetooth mic in there..

Comment

That panel doesn't have obc. Obc temp is external too. Not a microphone or speaker. Good question

Comment

It is where the sensor goes for the e30's with auto heat control. Its on all e30's hvac panel whether they have auto heat or not
        Originally posted by blunttech
        Levent guzzles vanilla hazelnut creamer like its my semen
        :shock:

Comment

Hello there, apologising in advance for this noob question but here goes :- I know this is is for a 3 speed blower, I've got a 91 w/ a 4 speed blower, any ideas if this will fit it, with little or to no modification? Has anybody done it. Thanks

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by raudonis
            Take a die grinder and make the small window for speed 4 in the panel, or even better hack away the speed 4 bump off the clear illumination plastic and have a 3 speed panel appearance with a secret 4th speed. The only two ways I can think of now.
            Roger that brother. Good info. Will be ordering soon if I don't get the RHD hvac panel. Thanks

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
            X