FOR SALE: Set of Plastic Bumpers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FOR SALE: Set of Plastic Bumpers

I have a set of plastic bumpers for sale. They are Diamondschwartz black. The rear bumper is the entire assembly complete with bumper shocks and the front is just the plastic bumper skin. I don't have the front shocks as I was going to fabricate my own out of sheet metal. Trim and turn signals are included with them.

Price is $180 for set + shipping.

Location?

Comment

Atlanta, GA

Comment

erg, if it wasnt so much money (i know thats a good price i just have prioritys)
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by TimKninja
        Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Comment

Damn good deal here! VERY fair price!
          - Sean Hayes

Comment

A set of black bumpers, for $180...

Of course he posts them for sale on THE weekend of the PNW E30 Meet, when I'm spending a few hundred on hotels, food, gas and other shit...

Comment

What a deal! Somone jump on this!
              2004 SL600 - Current
              ------------------------
              2006 SL55 AMG - Sold
              2004 M3 SMG - Sold
              1999 540i Sport - Sold :(
              1989 325i coupe- Sold
              1988 325is M50 M-tec - Sold :(

Comment

Originally posted by Eurospeed
                A set of black bumpers, for $180...

Of course he posts them for sale on THE weekend of the PNW E30 Meet, when I'm spending a few hundred on hotels, food, gas and other shit...
                I thought you liked the chrome bumpers..... Josh you are more than welcome to sleep at the shop if you like, and free BBQ lunch on saturday!

Then you should be able to afford those much needed plastic bumpers
                Last edited by e30evolution; 06-07-2006, 10:18 PM.

http://www.westwerksauto.com

Comment

Originally posted by e30evolution
                  I thought you liked the chrome bumpers..... Josh you are more than welcome to sleep at the shop if you like, and free BBQ lunch on saturday!

Then you should be able to afford those much needed plastic bumpers
                  I do like mine the way they are currently, but I'd still welcome the opportunity to swap. I just can't afford it now.

Thanks for the offer, but I don't think my wife would be down to spend the night in an audio shop with our 5 month old daughter.

Comment

Understood.... But it is an automotive repair/performance shop

http://www.westwerksauto.com

Comment

PM sent!

Comment

Forgot to mention all bumper trim is included as are amber turn signals/red reflectors.

Comment

Does this come with the skirts and everything? Any pics?

Comment

I'll Jump On It! I Have A Brother In Atl.
                            are you done?:loco:

Comment

Originally posted by Ritalin Kid
                              Does this come with the skirts and everything? Any pics?
                              No skirts, and no pics as of now (my digital camera is with my sister in Tybee Island).

Comment

Working...
                              X