Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SOLD: Complete OEM blue houndstooth sedan sport interior **EXCELLENT CONDITION**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOLD: Complete OEM blue houndstooth sedan sport interior **EXCELLENT CONDITION**

I am parting with my OEM pacific blue houndstooth sedan sport interior. The rear seat has ski pass and headrests. Rear seat bottom is for a coupe but as the pictures show it fits just fine in a sedan as well. There is some fading on the rear of the back headrests from sitting in the back glass but is out of sight when mounted. Seats will come with mounting rails and seat belt plugs on the fronts.

The good:

Brand new rear seat back shocks (4 total)
    Professionally recovered seat backs in OEM blue vinyl
    Excellent condition and VERY clean
    Door cards are near mint condition all around with some fading on the passenger side door pocket.
    Foam is nice and firm all around

The other:

There are a few very small tears that were hand sewn by my local upholstery shop. There are three spots and they are pictured below.

This is likely the best condition OEM blue houndstooth sport interior out there. The blue houndstooth was made for just one model year and blue sport houndstooth is very rare, especially in the sedan configuration. Reason for sale is I am having a full custom interior installed.

I am located in Chesapeake, Virginia and I would rather not ship this as it would be a nightmare. Looking to get SOLD picked up for everything.

EDIT: Would also be interested in trades, but for very specific things. Rear apron for late bumper (prefer Racing Dynamic or similar), rear deck wing (prefer Breyton or similar).

PICS:

Last edited by jph; 09-15-2015, 04:26 PM.

They are perfect!
    NASA
    BMWCCA member
    PCA member 25yrs

1991 318IS slick top
    1997 M3 sedan
    2001 325CI DD

“whoever turns the wheel the least, wins"

Comment

Wow. If this is what's coming out I can't wait to see what's going in their place with once you reupholster the stuff you got from me. Good luck with the sale, worth every penny
      What it feels like owning an e30:

88 325 S50 swap in progress
      90 325ix

Comment

Originally posted by e30jake View Post
        Wow. If this is what's coming out I can't wait to see what's going in their place with once you reupholster the stuff you got from me. Good luck with the sale, worth every penny
        Thanks, Jake. I have already stripped the seats down I got from you a few weeks ago. Going all out for what's going in. Brand new OEM foam and even the door cards are getting re-done. I think it will be worthy of its own thread when it's done so I'll post up when complete.

Comment

Holy crap. Good thing I have a 2dr in a non-complimentary color so I don't have to cream all over this.
          sigpic
          1991 325i Sport - Calypsorot Metallic - DAILY DRIVEN

WTB in SoCal: 8"/10" Lukebox, leather Sport steering wheel, 60L MotoMeter fuel gauge, Thule/Yakima roof rack

Comment

Bump

Comment

Holy shit
              Originally posted by TSI
              ♫ Rust flecks are falling on my head...♫
              OEM+

Comment

Oh my!! I want this!!! Why am I on the wrong side of the pond!!😩

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Victor
                Rides...
                E30 325i - 1990
                F30 328i - 2014 (DD)
                F25 X3 - 2016 (Family car)
                1974 - 2002 (The ruler of the stable) SOLD

Comment

Bump

Comment

Super nice interior, you'll regret later! Glws

Wish I could!!
                    sigpic
                    HyperWerkz

89 mtech2, s50, AR Kit, borgwarner s362, e-85, 15psi... 592whp
                    " enjoy the show "

Comment

Damn my dream interior, if you keep this for who knows how long I will one day come and buy it LOL but good look with sale sir

Comment

Bump

Comment

Back up

Comment

Bump

Comment

Memorial Day bump

Comment

Working...
                              X