No announcement yet.

Alpina style cloth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So far I can't get any of the cloths? This thread has been a waste of time. Anyone got at least the rain cloth yet? I want to buy rain cloth but your US supplier sucks, shows out of stock, you say it is in stock, so what is the deal?

Comment

Originally posted by IDM View Post
      So far I can't get any of the cloths? This thread has been a waste of time. Anyone got at least the rain cloth yet? I want to buy rain cloth but your US supplier sucks, shows out of stock, you say it is in stock, so what is the deal?
      Sorry about that. I am the US reseller... the first run of M Rain already sold and shipped through another forum (~110 yards total). The next run of M Rain is getting foam applied and should be shipped to me and ready to go by the end of the month. So yes, only the genuine Alcantara color 9002 is available for purchase right now... but M Rain will be available very shortly with M Tech shortly after

Pricing for M Rain is $120/yard, $115/yard for 6-10 yards and $110 for 10+ yards

M Tech costs aren't set in stone yet but M Tech won't be more than the M Rain... I'll make a better thread with more info on the M Tech fabric over the weekend so this thread can remain dedicated to the Alpina fabrics.

Should also note that for those on the pre-order list, please also let me know the quantity you want

Comment

Interested in bi-turbo fabric
        Originally posted by codyep3
        I hope to Christ you have looks going for you, because you sure as fuck don't have any intelligence.
        2001 silver/Blk 325 cabby. SOLD
        1988 Blk/Blk e30 factory wide body kit car SOLD
        1992 DS/BLK 325 m-tech II apperance pack cabby SOLD!
        2002 325xit Sil/blk. SOLD
        2012 328i xdrive touring. Wht/blk. SOLD
        2009 135 cabby. monacoblue/blk leather SOLD
        2007 Z4m coupe. Silver grey/black/ aluminum. 1of50
        2010 F650gs twin
        2016 M235i cabby. Mineral grey/Red leather

Comment

Originally posted by Van Westervelt View Post
          Im in. I need it.
          Please let me know amount you would like to get.
          I have only 55yards available. I already have 20yards pre-ordered.
          Also please pm your adres I will send you free sample.

Comment

5 yards of m-tech fabric

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            E30///318is Hartge

Comment

5 Yards Bi-turbo for me.
              sigpic

Comment

any updates on the bi-turbo fabric?

Comment

Update:
                  Rain fabric will be send to US this friaday it has been collected from comapnie today. Also I will be sending all orders next monday for this fabric to all customers from other countries.

Hire is b6 reproduction ready for sell. Anyone intrested please contact me Nojser5@wp.pl
                  In query please let me know amount you would like to order and your location with postcode.

I am busy man so please do not send me pm ,,any update"? I will make all updates in this thread when I have something to share with you guys.

Next fabric coming is M-tech not long now.

windows 7 screen shot

image hosting over 5mb

adult image host

Comment

+1 on the uberkaro
                    Your resource to do-it-yourself and interesting bmw and e30 stuff: www.rtsauto.com

Your resource to tools and tips: www.rtstools.com

Comment

I did quick photo with cloth on seats. 35yards left.

Comment

Update: we recived all yarns for bi-turbo fabric from india. Yarns been send today for dye process.

I have question becouse I can't find any info about it.
                        Fabric will be apox 140cm wide can anyone tell me distance between vertical stripes what need to be.?please use cm not inch.

Comment

Alpina style cloth

Originally posted by NOJSER View Post
                          Update: we recived all yarns for bi-turbo fabric from india. Yarns been send today for dye process.

I have question becouse I can't find any info about it.

Fabric will be apox 140cm wide can anyone tell me distance between vertical stripes what need to be.?please use cm not inch.

Yes please any one with Info on this please let me or him know I've been trying to figure it out for months now. Only guy I know who could help. Decided he does not want to talk to me anymore

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
                          1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
                          Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
                          Mtech 2 turbo restoration
                          Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Contact JL r3v screen name is (AlpinaB3).
                            He has Alpina B10 seats in his e30.

Projects Hartge,Alpina & AC Schnitzer Builds.http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=280601
                            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=227993
                            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=289362

DSC04926 by Raul Salinas, on FlickrDSC03413 by Raul Salinas, on Flickr

Comment

Can i get samples of rain before ordering, website sucks

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Originally posted by rav320uk View Post
                                Very interested in this too.

I am also very interested in 5yd of this fabric.
                                cars beep boop

Comment

Working...
                                X