FS M10B18 engine complete with accessories $60 obo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS M10B18 engine complete with accessories $60 obo

(UPDATED) MOTOR is FREE to whoever wants it..

I recently parted out a 1985 318i and now I'm stuck with this m10 taking up precious room in my garage. So please, somebody, buy this thing. My best guesstimate on mileage is around 180k. It ran like a champ before it was pulled. It will come with all accessories, wiring harness, ecu, AFM, coolant hoses, good clutch with plenty on meat. radiator and fan. Pretty much complete besides a flywheel. . No. I won't ship it. Thanks for looking! .
    Last edited by totheredline; 05-30-2015, 07:05 AM.
    = Heidi 1988 325 -> 335i. 7200rpm built M30

Bump! Motor is now FREE99 to whoever wants it. The wiring harness will not be included now however.

Comment

Bump

Comment

Don't you wanna pull the rockers and head bolts and other stuff that fits the m30? I have a m10 as well, but since so much is similar/same as the m30 I couldn't get rid of it…
        Originally posted by Andy.B
        Whenever I am about to make a particularly questionable decision regarding a worryingly cheap diy solution, I just ask myself, "What would Ether-D do?"
        1987 325iS m30b34 Muscle car (Engine electrical phase)
        ~~~~~~~~~~
        I was born on 3/25…
        ~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Originally posted by Ether-D View Post
          Don't you wanna pull the rockers and head bolts and other stuff that fits the m30? I have a m10 as well, but since so much is similar/same as the m30 I couldn't get rid of it…
          I thought about it but Ive got brand new aftermarket rockers and at least 30 spare rockers, a couple head bolt sets I've pulled from the junkyard ect. Haha. I figured someone might want it but if nobody takes it I'll probably turn it into a table or something like that.

Comment

Oh, then you're totally good. I have that kind of spare stuff for m20's but my m30 spares aren't quite there yet.
            Originally posted by Andy.B
            Whenever I am about to make a particularly questionable decision regarding a worryingly cheap diy solution, I just ask myself, "What would Ether-D do?"
            1987 325iS m30b34 Muscle car (Engine electrical phase)
            ~~~~~~~~~~
            I was born on 3/25…
            ~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Where are you located?
              The best one-stop shopping for German car parts and lifestyle: http://www.gutenparts.com/

Comment

Chesapeake VA 23322

Comment

Bump

Comment

hmmm, thinkin about putting this in my e34...
                    ?

Comment

Please, sir. I NEED some parts off the motor. I'm happy to take the entire setup if I must, but I'm in Colorado. If I must, I'll pay to ship the whole shebang out here.

I've been working on EFI converting my e21 for some time now... I just need the harness, fuel rail, intake, crank trigger mech, and sensors. This engine is everything I need and then some. Would you mind helping me? I've been searching and asking everywhere with no luck yet.

Comment

I need the short block so badly but I am in Alaska..

Comment

same boat. Blew up and seized my M10 in the last race.

trying to find someone close who can pickit up for me then ship it to me. or finding someone who will drive.

sigpic1984 318i Total conversion to a DIRT race car.
                          Check out our build on facebook @ www.facebook.com/brewstermotorsports

Comment

Chesapeake is a little too far. I want an M10 to learn how to build a motor. I'm in DC area. You ever up this way OP?
                            ACS S3 Build / Dinan 5 E34

Comment

Motor was sold. Should have deleted/ edited this post a while ago.

Comment

Working...
                              X