Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

E30 And BMW Custom made Front license plate brackets!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bump

Comment

Bump

Comment

Make a way to tighten it, and you will have customers

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Bump

Comment

my .02 is that your piece needs to go on a diet. too bulky and protruding.

Comment

You obviously don't see how the bumper is made and they're only so many ways you can change the design for how far it sticks out on E30 cars. Because of how the bumper is shaped
              There's a fingers width clearence on one side of the bumper. From the lisence plate mount.

Originally posted by f4tj0n View Post
              my .02 is that your piece needs to go on a diet. too bulky and protruding.

Comment

Originally posted by e30m20TurbO7 View Post
                You obviously don't see how the bumper is made and they're only so many ways you can change the design for how far it sticks out on E30 cars. Because of how the bumper is shaped

There's a fingers width clearence on one side of the bumper. From the lisence plate mount.

You could mount in at an angle that follows the contour of the bumper. Obviously it wouldn't face straight forward but it's a thought.

Personally I prefer the look of a center mounted plate, but this is much better than the Chinese made shit you get on Amazon or eBay

Comment

Working...
                X