HX 35 12cm/ intercooler 2.5 intercooler piping kit vibrant v bands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HX 35 12cm/ intercooler 2.5 intercooler piping kit vibrant v bands

I have a few parts for sale I had originally acquired for my turbo build but made changes during install and did not end up using some parts

HX35 -the holset 12cm hx 35 i have is in good condition, i purchased it from another member on r3v who was running it on a s50 turbo, the turbo does have some shaft play, i was told by previous owner- username 5toes that it had been rebuilt 10k ago, i am not sure if an ebay or genuine holset rebuild kit was used. the turbos compressor side has been polished and the compressor side v band was ground down to fit a standard coupler, the internal gate is welded shut and it has a v band backing plate that was welded on, im not sure why they didnt just bolt it on but it didnt bother me. I ended up getting a deal on a precision turbo, and have decided to go in that direction. I have not ran this turbo, I have had it for about 2-3 months and its been wrapped up in plastic wrap to keep contaminates from getting in. I was told its good to bolt on and go, I dont have much experience with holsets or a feel for shaft play but im thinking its good to run for another year before a rebuild would be a smart thing to do I was gonna run it hard all summer and do a rebuild on it during the winter. i purchased this turbo for 400 plus shipping and im looking to get back what i have into it

I have 2 intercoolers both are common sizes used on e30 turbo builds i can get dimensions if anyone is interested, one of the intercoolers has vibrant cast aluminum elbows welded onto it for ease of install on e30 hot side is 2.5 cold side is 3inch piping. IC with elbows welded on-SOLD

2.5 inch ebay intercooler kit purchased for 160 comes with 4 ply thick couplers looking for 90 plus shipping -SOLD

I also have a -10 oil drain line its not a braided hose its the blue silicone stuff comes with push on -10 45 degree and a straight -10 fitting included is 3 ft of hose looking for 40+ shipping the hose alone cost me 20$ a foot I also have a -10 drain flange and fitting i can throw in for an extra 15

s54 arp head studs sometimes used on serious m/s50 builds 185 plus shipping

I also have some 3 inch ic piping along with a coupler for the throttle body 2.75 to 3 inch and a bunch of extra couplers and t-bolt clamps -SOLD

I also have 3 4ft sections of 3 inch exhaust turbing 2 are aluminized steel 1 is stainless also have some misc bends and a 16" long resonator needed for building an exhaust- this would only be worth it if someone was local and could pick up parts otherwise just purchase from summit and save with the free shipping -SOLD

5x vibrant stainless 3" v bands looking for 45 each 3 of 5 are still sealed in packaging

3x vibrant stainless 02 bungs 5each
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0889.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	93.2 KB
ID:	7244092

Name:	IMG_0894.jpg
Size:	87.3 KB
ID:	7244093

Name:	IMG_0834.jpg333.jpg
Size:	85.3 KB
ID:	7244094
    Last edited by arams325; 06-07-2015, 06:38 PM.

hey im interested in a intercooler. what part of ct are you in?

Comment

im in West Hartford CT

Comment

can i swing by on sunday and do some shopping? call me 4136578099

Comment

bump

Comment

bump- turbo and intercooler still available, IC piping+ IC with vibrant elbows and all exhaust parts sold

Comment

Working...
            X