FS: Turbo parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: Turbo parts

Hi guys I am selling some turbo parts that I have had laying around for almost a year. I sold my e30, so I don't have much use for these parts anymore. I bought them from kamotors m20 turbo part out, so they were the parts that he ran on his car when it was boosted. here is the for sale thread that I bought them from: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...=326316&page=3

I am looking to sell the parts for what I paid for them.
    I have the manifold with the external wastegate port, the Tial MV-S 38mm wastegate with the wastegate dump pipe, and the oil filter relocation kit. The wastegate piping is made to work with the manifold position, so it saves a lot of time when fabricating the kit.

EWG manifold with dump pipe: $400
    Tial MV-S 38mm wastegate with watercooling ports: $230
    Oil filter relocation kit: $75
    Parts are located in San Diego. Local pickup preferred, but I will ship at the buyer's expense.

Bump

Comment

would you be able to text me a picture of the oil filter relocation kit? 4136578099

Comment

Bump

Comment

Oil filter relocation and wastegate sold!

Comment

was the wastegate tube rewelded? it looks really bad from here... any better pics of it
            Looking for late model fogs, E39 Fog lights, cool cheap 17 5x120 wheels.

Comment

Originally posted by meanEG View Post
              was the wastegate tube rewelded? it looks really bad from here... any better pics of it

PM'd you

Comment

Bump

Comment

make me an offer! need this gone

Comment

Bump

Comment

Working...
                    X