Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TRADE: m20 headers of unknown brand for stock manfiolds/ downpipe

done!
    Last edited by dirty30; 06-23-2015, 05:31 AM.

Interested, could you pull up the parts numbers youll need on real oem so I can get an idea (I do not want to trade my cat). Are the flanges of the headers individual or in sets of three? (Concerned about mounting)

Comment

Pm'ed.

Comment

I think I have what you need (I need to check my parts stash) and my son lives in Manassas so you can meet and avoid all the shipping costs.

Comment

Originally posted by vpilarrt View Post
          I think I have what you need (I need to check my parts stash) and my son lives in Manassas so you can meet and avoid all the shipping costs.
          That would be awesome, keep me posted.

Comment

So I actually have 2 sets of down pipes but I have removed the flex piece from both of them so you would have to put a generic flex or straight piece of pipe in. I also have the manifolds.

Comment

Originally posted by vpilarrt View Post
              So I actually have 2 sets of down pipes but I have removed the flex piece from both of them so you would have to put a generic flex or straight piece of pipe in. I also have the manifolds.
              Thats fine, spec allows us to replace them with a small flex. PM me to get this going.

Comment

I got everything you need man just let me know and I'll send them to you asap

Comment

Originally posted by calypsorote30 View Post
                  I got everything you need man just let me know and I'll send them to you asap
                  I've got another guy with what I need just working it out at the moment. I'll update if that falls through.

Comment

OK lmk man if it does

Comment

Got everything I was looking for, thanks Jake

Comment

Working...
                      X