Breyton Rear Apron, brand new.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Breyton Rear Apron, brand new.

Price: $300, prefer a local buyer, but could prolly be shipped for around 100 bucks via greyhound or amtrak.

Scoop: Offering up this brand new, never mounted, Breyton rear air dam. This fiberglass bumper skirt attaches to the late model 88+ e30 rear plastic bumper for a cleaner look. I purchased this item new from BMP design about 10+ years back. It's got a nice primer sealer on it and needs only minor prep for paint. If memory serves me correctly, BMP bought the molds from Breyton when they stopped producing these. I believe BMP offered them for a few more years before eventually discontinuing. I haven't seen many of these, so here's a chance at a unique part to set your e30 apart from the crowd, tastefully. I have more pics available upon request, just p.m. me your number or email and I can send em over.

Thank you.
    Last edited by la-zdunck; 09-08-2015, 11:43 AM.

Not my car, but a mounted example..
    Attached Files

Comment

You think this would be ok for an early model? If so let me know I live on the east coast! New Jersey to be precise

Comment

Originally posted by la-zdunck View Post
        This fiberglass bumper skirt attaches to the late model 88+ e30 rear plastic bumper for a cleaner look.
        In other words, you need the late model plastic bumpers for this rear apron.

Comment

How the hell do you mount that? Two sided 3M tape? Looks pretty cool, too bad it covers the tow hook in the rear!
          1997 Artic Silver M3
          CES GT4094r 651hp/615tq @ 24 psi

Comment

Originally posted by BMWManiac View Post
            How the hell do you mount that? Two sided 3M tape? Looks pretty cool, too bad it covers the tow hook in the rear!
            It mounts to the bottom of the late model plastic bumper, you would need to remove your bumper, drill holes through the underside of the bottom lip of the bumper and the top lip of the skirt, bolt it together with large fender washers, and remount. You can see in the photos the top of the skirt has a fitting lip that hugs the OEM plastic bumper to flush it all up.

One could cut a hole in it to expose the tow hook if desired.

Comment

Bump

Comment

Pmd

Sent from my LGUS991 using Tapatalk

Comment

this is beautiful in my opinion. glws i wish i lived closer to you

Comment

Pmed.
                    Looking for a 3.46 or lower LSD. Lets make a deal.
                    LSx e36TI coming soon
                    Originally posted by s0urce
                    Man, she'd be so easy to rape

Comment

Sold to rickycricketts.

Thanks R3V'ers.
                      Last edited by la-zdunck; 01-07-2016, 10:54 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X