Recaro SRD's w/ rails/hardware

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recaro SRD's w/ rails/hardware

Recaro SRD's - 9/10 quality. I've had them for two years, cleaned every 6 months by local detail shop. Original cloth, original everything, complete mounting brackets/hardware as pictured. They are period correct SRD's for the E30 M3, installed in my car by the previous owner in 1992.

$2100 + shipping. Located in SLC, UT. (or SL,UT depending on how you prefer to abbreviate it).

Here is a full album of pics: http://imgur.com/a/Uhb6k

As for shipping - freight is the safest choice. I'll mount them to the middle of a pallet back-to-back and wrap them in a canvas. West coasters - quote for shipping to LA was $120 last time I shipped a pallet via Fastenal.
    Last edited by JonSandy; 07-01-2015, 07:24 PM.

Look nice! Post them up on S14 if you haven't already!

Comment

Originally posted by Chris4soc1 View Post
      Look nice! Post them up on S14 if you haven't already!
      Did that just before coming here :)

Comment

Very interested in these. What adapters for the stock sliders are those? The ones someone sold in here? they sure don't look like the recaro part. Hitting Vegas this weekend so lets see if I have any monies left next week.

Comment

Originally posted by IDM View Post
          Very interested in these. What adapters for the stock sliders are those? The ones someone sold in here? they sure don't look like the recaro part. Hitting Vegas this weekend so lets see if I have any monies left next week.
          Great question - I'll look at them and snap a few pics of anything I find.

Comment

Bump

Comment

Working...
            X