Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

0wners handbook/manual for early 325es 325e and 325

Update 2/14/17
    Having to reuse àn old thread instead of making a new one as it's going to panjo, I don't want to deal with and to much trouble for me. Maybe wonderful for many, just not me!

Clearing out garage to make room for another car I am getting in a few weeks and found some parts from an old 1986 325es I had parted out and found the owners manual in good useable shape with only the 2 pages with original owners information on it. It covers the early e30 325es 325e and 325. Can be used as supplement for the euro 323i which I had used in the pass and believe I used as reference only after the 325es was gone.
    I selling the manual for $25.00 shipped with tracking I can email pictures to anyone who direct emails me to bmwextremeparts@yahoo.com
    Shawn

I will update or post new thread of the other parts once cleaned
    Last edited by bmwextremeguy; 02-14-2017, 07:25 PM.

A sunday push, looking to sell off the rest of my BMW parts in the garage to make room for a car I am getting in a few weeks.
    Shawn
    Bmwextremeparts@yahoo.com

Comment

Hoping to get this owners manual book sold within the month to clear out garage for car I am getting
      Shawn
      Bmwextremeparts@yahoo. Com

Comment

Hey Shawn.......I can use it. I have what's left of a 323i.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
        sigpic
        323i MTEC1
        Z3 coupe
        E60 M5

Comment

Excellent, I will bring it to you this weekend, send me your number and a place to meet? I am around beaches and airport area.
          Shawn

Comment

Still have the owners manual trying to to clear out garage build up capital as I stubbled on a few e30s trying to get for part outs so every dollar counts for this goal!
            You can email me at
            bmwextremeparts@yahoo.com
            Shawn

Comment

Working...
            X