Sold

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sold

I have a here a set of e30 euro grilles and headlights. Recently purchased them from an e28 forum but have decided to part with them. i wont separate. im looking for $300 shipped.

Grilles have aged very well. they still shine black.

Lights have usual light pitting but no cracks and all adjusters have been cleaned and work. Pigtails include

SOLD
    Last edited by thesmokingtyre; 07-12-2015, 06:52 PM.

PM sent

Comment

Payment sent, TY..

Comment

Just FYI, despite having paid for these items on the 12th, I have neither received the lights and grills nor have I been provided with a tracking number. Last message from the seller was he was off to find the receipt for the tracking, which was obviously a lie because that was Tuesday and the items would have arrived by now if they were shipped.

At this point, I have contacted the moderator here and advised paypal that there is an issue.

If the seller makes good, I will post back..

remember members, Caveat Emptor...

Comment

Originally posted by Technoman View Post
          Just FYI, despite having paid for these items on the 12th, I have neither received the lights and grills nor have I been provided with a tracking number. Last message from the seller was he was off to find the receipt for the tracking, which was obviously a lie because that was Tuesday and the items would have arrived by now if they were shipped.

At this point, I have contacted the moderator here and advised paypal that there is an issue.

If the seller makes good, I will post back..

remember members, Caveat Emptor...
          I am having the same issue.

I sent payment and been 2 weeks and he hasn't shipped the valance. and he won't respond to my messages.

I had to open a case with paypal for refund!

Comment

Same here ... I will provide his paypal name so that way people can be aware of this guy....

Comment

Right now he is operating under the name ovide and just posted the same pictures he used under the name thesmokingtyre

Comment

Originally posted by thesmokingtyre View Post
                I have a here a set of e30 euro grilles and headlights. Recently purchased them from an e28 forum but have decided to part with them. i wont separate. im looking for $300 shipped.

Grilles have aged very well. they still shine black.

Lights have usual light pitting but no cracks and all adjusters have been cleaned and work. Pigtails include

SOLD
                Only quoting the above so he can't delete it.

I can't abide people that do this, and they also don't realize that it is in fact a criminal offense..

Comment

Originally posted by ferndigity View Post
                  Right now he is operating under the name ovide and just posted the same pictures he used under the name thesmokingtyre
                  I don't think so, these smiles he was selling weren't yellow.

Comment

Ovide was the original seller of these, and he sold them through the e28 forum as mentioned in this sellers ad. Here is a link to that ad and these are the same pictures that this seller used:

Comment

You are probably right...thesmokingtyre might have used the images from ovide then... Have you started a claim on paypal yet? I need to do the same

Comment

You guys got scammed.

Here is the guy doing it, http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=348881

Hope you guys didn't send the money as gifts.

1992 BMW 325iC
                        1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
                        1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

These days I always Google search photos in classified adds. Exposes them 9/10 times.

Hope you all get your money back.
                          No E30 Club
                          Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                          Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

FFS - this guy got me too - posted up a wanted ad for some s52 US cams - sent him $235 dollars yesterday.

Comment

I sent the money as a gift too!

Never had this before - is there anything I can do?

Comment

Working...
                              X