Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blue Houndstooth Coupe Interior

Howdy guys and girls,

I've got most of a blue houndstooth interior for a coupe for sale, in okay shape. I haven't tried to deep clean it and I think it's got potential.

Included: Door cards, rear interior panels, rear bench seat, parcel shelf, and all the screws and most of the clips. I can order new ones to replace any clips for the door cards, I can't recall their status.

I also have the front sport seats (big tear on driver's side bolsters) but because I drive the car relatively often I can't part with them unless I get the right price.

Click image for larger version

Name:	FullSizeRender (1).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	119.7 KB
ID:	7244802

Name:	FullSizeRender (4).jpg
Size:	118.1 KB
ID:	7244803

Name:	FullSizeRender (2).jpg
Size:	98.3 KB
ID:	7244804

Name:	FullSizeRender (3).jpg
Size:	116.2 KB
ID:	7244805

Due to a lack of time for research and lack of knowledge on their value, I don't have a hard price, but a buddy suggested $400 for the interior minus the seats and $700 for everything. Feel free to tell me I'm smoking crack, offer me $10, and insult my very existence, I just don't know enough about it lol so this is OBO people! Obviously prefer local pickup in southern california but if it has to be shipped we can work something out.

Pm or email to scottbehlman@gmail.com works best during weekdays because I have wifi at my shop but poopy service, or evenings/weekends call or text Scott @ (805) 636-5360. Thanks for looking!

[ATTACH]99981[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]99982[/ATTACH]

Comment

Woooow I love this. GLWS
      sigpic

4 doors.. so much room for activities!

IG @bluebombr

Transaction Feedback:

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=323622

Comment

How much are you asking? Would you trade for a full black vinyl interior?
        E30///318is Hartge

Comment

Actually I've got a black interior, sorry man! Unless you've got 2 sport seats in black in which case I'd be willing to work out a trade!

And thanks ncsubowen!

Comment

The prices are totally negotiable guys and gals, feel free to counter offer!

Comment

Working...
            X