F.S. Reiger Lip and Fogs / feeler e30 cd changer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

F.S. Reiger Lip and Fogs / feeler e30 cd changer

I'm selling my reiger lip because its too low for roads around here and its broken. It has a clean split down the middle so it can be fixed with ease. It has fresh calypso paint, I had it on the car for about 2 weeks before it broke. $100 Shipped. (Here is a pic just before it broke)

Also selling a set of fog lights in great shape no cracks. Asking $80.00 shipped. Pic Link-

Anyone want a 318is check control pannel? like new $15.00 shipped

Also for sale the storing partition that surrounds a 5 spd gearshift and houses the window switches (bmw part number 51 16 1 941 830) In great shape no cracks or dents. $50.00 Shipped.

I just took out my factory bmw e30 CD Changer. I'm looking to get rid of it if anyone has any interest let me know. For now it's just a price feeler-whats it worth?

Andy

How/where does the E30 factory CD changer mount? If there are mounting brackets for the changer - would you mind looking at them and seeing if there are any part numbers listed... Thanks!
    Aaron

Comment

Originally posted by 87Blue325iC
      How/where does the E30 factory CD changer mount? If there are mounting brackets for the changer - would you mind looking at them and seeing if there are any part numbers listed... Thanks!
      I can take a peek for you and find some bmw numbers if you are interested. My car came with it all from the factory. It is mounted in the trunk on the left side.

Andy

Comment

Originally posted by KillerCalypso
        I can take a peek for you and find some bmw numbers if you are interested. My car came with it all from the factory. It is mounted in the trunk on the left side.

Andy
        That would be great if you wouldn't mind. I have a BMW CD changer, but no mounting brackets to fit it in an E30. I haven't been able to find any part # on RealOEM, so if your brackets have part numbers on the actual parts (as most BMW parts do) I would love to know. Thanks! :)
        Aaron

Comment

Goes in trunk as mentioned. The premium stero controls it. I have one in my Vert. Nice unit made by Panasonic.

Comment

cd changer

PM Sent..

Comment

sucks about the spoiler.. it looked great

Comment

Are the Rieger lips urethan or fiberglass? I cannot recall.

Comment

urethane

Comment

Sale pending on fogs...

Bump for Lip-It's a very clean break

Comment

if u can get some pics up.... also anyone know how hard it would be to repair?

:(^SOLD^:(

Comment

Originally posted by czag13
                        if u can get some pics up.... also anyone know how hard it would be to repair?
                        I was going to do it with 3M fiberglass cloth or mat and just patch the back side. Once thats done it will be very strong. Its easy to do. If anyone has a calypso car its fresh paint so thats a +. Or just respray it.... I can get pics if you sissys must see a reiger lip split down the middle. Someone buy it NOW.

Comment

pm'd you an offer on the lip...any response?

Comment

Originally posted by jtt220
                            pm'd you an offer on the lip...any response?
                            $100 shipped

Comment

im thinking about it, gotta ask the wife. how does it mount? tabs like the stock one?
                              NEED SOME VINYL STICKERS???

Comment

Working...
                              X