Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CEP - BMW E30 Euro Bumpers, Valances, Smiley Headights, Trim, Indicators. Price drop!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by delamaize View Post
    I need Rear bumper trim and mounts for the small, Chrome Euro Bumper, do you have any and how much shipped to 98589 USA?
    Originally posted by departeg View Post
    how much for just front euro trim to 70123?

how much for front and rear euro trim to 70123?
    Originally posted by fitswell View Post
    any word on rear bumper trim? I haven't seen it in stock since I've been checking.
    Euro front bumper trim, brand new, aftermarket - 79 usd shipped
    Euro rear bumper trim, brand new, OEM BMW (middle + both side pieces) - 249 usd shipped. I know, i know - the prices have been increased by BMW as stock runs out.
    Euro rear bumper trim, brand new, OEM BMW (both side pieces) - 149 usd shipped.

Comment

I heard you guys had mtech 2 rear bumpers but I didn't see any on your site. Is that something you guys sell?

Comment

I wish someone who had the MTech 1 kit would chime in about fitment and overall quality.

Mr. Wolfe
        sigpic

Comment

Looks like ClassicEuroParts isn't operating anymore?

Any other alternatives?

Comment

Originally posted by SterlingSpeaks View Post
            Looks like ClassicEuroParts isn't operating anymore?

Any other alternatives?
            Manufacturing time at this moment is 3-4 weeks. If you are ok with that, feel free to make orders and ignore the message on the website

Comment

I'm interested in a complete M-tech I kit for my early model 323i. Just wondering, have you shipped to Australia before and had issues or is it all good? Also, is the fitment like OEM or is there a little work that needs to be done to get it all looking perfect. Thanks!

Comment

What kind of bulb does that early euro turn signal use?
                Not the side markers

Comment

Can anyone chime in on the quality/fit of the Mtech 1 kit. Im very interested...

Also do you need a different trim piece to mount the front and rear aprons onto the metal euro bumpers?

Comment

I definitely would want the mtech 1 kit and some euro bumpers, looking for a one stop kit to convert my early 325

Comment

Originally posted by mila325 View Post
                      I'm interested in a complete M-tech I kit for my early model 323i. Just wondering, have you shipped to Australia before and had issues or is it all good? Also, is the fitment like OEM or is there a little work that needs to be done to get it all looking perfect. Thanks!
                      Shipped tens of huge packages to Australia - never had an issue. We have custom made boxes for our products so they stay safe and protected. As for fittment - the parts are made from molds made from brand new parts put on brand new metal panels. That insures that they are straight and do fit. Nothing more then just painting is needed. They are made just as the original ones and mount the same.

Originally posted by TENSE View Post
                      Can anyone chime in on the quality/fit of the Mtech 1 kit. Im very interested...

Also do you need a different trim piece to mount the front and rear aprons onto the metal euro bumpers?
                      Different trim in not needed - you still have to use the regular euro early chrome bumper strip pieces. Just the front bumper end bits needs to be trimmed. Instructions can be found online

Originally posted by Doorgoo View Post
                      I definitely would want the mtech 1 kit and some euro bumpers, looking for a one stop kit to convert my early 325
                      Kits are ready to ship atm. PM, Ebay or www.classiceuroparts.com

Comment

Do you sell euro bumper metal pieces? Am interested in the rear bumper trim also..
                        Last edited by allen_t; 08-13-2016, 01:25 AM.
                        http://www.DeluxeCarStorage.com
                        87 325ic - Early ACS Tribute
                        90 325i MT2 - R.I.P

Seller Feedback: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=380908

Comment

Working...
                        X