fs: Alpine ipod adapter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fs: Alpine ipod adapter

I bought an alpine ipod adapter for my new headunit, the alpine 9856, at the same time, my father ordered me an adapter thinking i didn't get one. needless to say, i have two adapters now, where i only need one. I'd return them if i could, but they were both ordered on ebay. So before i put it on the bay, i thought i'd give you guys a chance.

it's an alpine kce 422i, ipod full speed adapter. Works with all 2006 model alpine headunits. No need to buy an extra brain or anything. just plug this wire into the back of the headunit, and into your headunit and bam, ipod ready alpine. you control your ipod from the headunit, and it's pretty darn fast.

asking price, 35 shipped or best offer.

m42brigade

r3v Photo Crew: Founding Member

Originally posted by Eurospeed
    Guys like him are the reason I love it when people do things to their cars that are different. It just like anytime Karlo posts a thread with pics of his car, I love watching all the elitist pricks on this site shit their pants when they see an E30 that doesn't fit their standards.

I'll take it

Comment

bump

m42brigade

Guys like him are the reason I love it when people do things to their cars that are different. It just like anytime Karlo posts a thread with pics of his car, I love watching all the elitist pricks on this site shit their pants when they see an E30 that doesn't fit their standards.

Comment

bump

m42brigade

Comment

Working...
        X