Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Red Baron
    replied
    I will take a radiator. This is the fatboy style?

Leave a comment:

• MrSlacker
    replied
    bump

Leave a comment:

• MrSlacker
    replied
    Another radiator and bunch of other Mishimoto goodies are on their way to sunny California!

Leave a comment:

• MrSlacker
    replied
    buuuuuuuuuuunmpy bump

Leave a comment:

• MrSlacker
    replied
    bump

Leave a comment:

• MrSlacker
    replied
    I will lock in $225 shipped price for r3v for the time being. Place your orders guys!

Leave a comment:

• Jordan
    replied
    Oh man seriously? I was going to make some measurements this evening :-/

Leave a comment:

• MrSlacker
    replied
    bump
    Last edited by MrSlacker; 02-10-2016, 07:58 AM.

Leave a comment:

• MrSlacker
    replied
    bump
    Last edited by MrSlacker; 02-10-2016, 07:58 AM.

Leave a comment:

• MrSlacker
    replied
    Originally posted by Jordan View Post
    What is the total thickness of the end tank(s), weld bead peak to weld bead peak?
    Unfortunately I do not have that info. Check out Mishimoto site, they have a lot of different dimensions

An ideal upgrade for the brittle stock BMW radiator, the Mishimoto E30/E36 Performance Aluminum Radiator provides your vehicle with enhanced reliability and improved cooling efficiency. BMWs are known to have frequent cooling-related failures due to the use of numerous plastic components throughout the system. A simple coolant leak can result in overheating, accelerated engine wear, or head gasket failure. Whether you have a daily-driven E36 M3 or an M20 spinning a large turbocharger, this E30 and E36 radiator provides ideal temperatures on and off the track. Most people overlook the importance of installing an upgraded radiator in their vehicle. Along with providing increased coolant capacity, this BMW radiator improves heat dissipation, which is beneficial for both stock and modified applications. The Mishimoto E30/E36 Performance Aluminum Radiator is manufactured using durable aircraft-quality aluminum end tanks, precision TIG-welded to an efficient brazed aluminum core. The inlet and outlets provide precise leak-free connections, and all factory overflow and temperature sensor ports are present on the Mishimoto E30 and E36 radiator for use with stock sensors and hoses. This BMW radiator also includes a M16 x 1.5 Magnetic Oil Drain Plug with dowty seal, which effectively removes metal fragments circulating in the cooling system. The Mishimoto BMW Performance Aluminum Radiator incorporates mounting points for the factory external automatic transmission cooler, and it is a direct bolt-on fit for all 6-cylinder E30/E36 models from 1988 to 1991. As with all our BMW parts, this aluminum BMW radiator includes the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty, ensuring superior product quality and craftsmanship.

Leave a comment:

• Jordan
    replied
    What is the total thickness of the end tank(s), weld bead peak to weld bead peak?

Leave a comment:

• MrSlacker
    replied
    Tomorrow is last day of the sale!!!

Leave a comment:

• MrSlacker
    replied
    Originally posted by Steve o 77 View Post
    Just PM'd you.
    Sold one to Steve. Plenty more in stock. Just few more days of sale!

Leave a comment:

• Steve o 77
    replied
    Just PM'd you.

Leave a comment:

• MrSlacker
    replied
    Originally posted by sofa KING euro View Post
    How does the Mishimoto resevoir attach to this and will it work on e30

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
    Not sure if their new reservoir will fit in an E30, have not tried it personally.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X