black friday special - complete 91 325i partout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

black friday special - complete 91 325i partout

I'm picking up a parts car this weekend. I only need a few things off the car, mainly some body work, ac components, abs system... Everything else will be parted out or scrapped.

Car is red, relatively complete, black interior i think (non-sport seats) although I have not seen it in person. M20, 5spd.. not sure what rear end.

I'll post some pics once I pick up the car. I don't want to have it laying around too long so I plan to try and get rid of everything quickly.

Please PM me with what you need and I'll do my best to get back to you once the car is in hand. I'm willing to ship smaller items but bigger stuff will need to get picked up.

Located in Houston, TX.

lmk about the interior panels

Comment

Got some PM's already, I will respond to everyone once I have the car in hand which will be Sunday.

Comment

Let me know as well. I would be interested in the non-sport seats and possibly some other parts.

Thanks.
        MegaSquirt in progress to facilitate future turbo plans
        (OO≡≡[ll][ll]≡≡OO)

Comment

I'll be in Houston tomorrow, are you going to be selling fenders?

Comment

4 door or 2 door?
            Web Designer / Front End Developer
            My Portfolio & Website

IG: @w_illriderz

Comment

PMed - I want the carpet if it's black, and if it's a coupe
              '89 325i OBD2 S52 BUILD THREAD
              Shadetree30

Comment

Pm'd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                /// MTech Belts ///

S52 BUILD

M3 VERT BUILD

Comment

Pm'd
                  1989 325i 5spd Coupe - Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2 15x7 - Nitto NT05 - Z3 2.5 Shifter - Sparco Ring Steering Wheel - Lowered on Tokikos - Drilled and Slotted Rotors - E46 Dinan Exaust - Apex Race Parts stud conversion - 3.73 LSD

Comment

I have good news and bad news for everyone..

The bad news is, I cannot provide parts for anyone at this time.

The good news is, my friend and I went to pick up the car yesterday. I located this car through someone I had bought some parts off of for my e30 m3. He texted me asking if I knew anyone that wanted a 'shell'.. he was willing to give it away for free if someone would come get it out of the back of his shop. I agreed to come check it out and had planned to take a few things and part it out.

When I arrived we found this. A complete 325is roller, engine, trans, 108k miles, mint interior, full set of books... Everything to put the car back together appears to be there. No accidents, completely rust free. Paint looks good (aside from from bumper)..

The catch is, no title. Owner says he lost it and didn't want to deal with it as it was going to be a project car (track I guess?) and he never transferred it to his name when he bought the car in 2009, it's been sitting since then.. This was fine with us as we were going to chop the car and part it for a small profit. However, the car is so nice that we are going to try and contact the PO and get the title if we can somehow. We have her contact info so wish us luck! A potential e30 being saved from the grave yard..

Plan is currently to get title, sell car and use the money to do another flip and see how much we can turn a $0 investment in to..

Stay tuned.

Comment

Check the VIN for stolen. It happens.
                      ACS S3 Build / Dinan 5 E34

Comment

I do need to do that but the guys story about the previous owner checks out. I have her name and contact info and the guy we picked it up from seemed legit and gave us his real name.

My thought was, why would anyone give a stolen car away for free and worry about the liability of that? You'd at least try to sell it for parts right?

Edit: Ran VIN Check, came up as not listed in theft records or total loss records

Comment

wow, great find. totally jelly bro
                          Lieben Sie Schlangen ?

Comment

Originally posted by mcm185 View Post
                            I do need to do that but the guys story about the previous owner checks out. I have her name and contact info and the guy we picked it up from seemed legit and gave us his real name.

My thought was, why would anyone give a stolen car away for free and worry about the liability of that? You'd at least try to sell it for parts right?

Edit: Ran VIN Check, came up as not listed in theft records or total loss records
                            Better to check and know...

Why would a stolen car be given away.. why not?
                            ACS S3 Build / Dinan 5 E34

Comment

what luck.

Comment

Working...
                              X