part out 2.93 LSD 3.46 LSD cardinal rear seat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

part out 2.93 LSD 3.46 LSD cardinal rear seat

Ok I just got a few parts from a parts car that I am looking to sell. Its a 86 325es. The rest of the car is for sale as well if you need anything just highlighting the good stuff. The car is pretty rough

2.93 or 3.46 LSD dif. SOLD!!!! One will be going in my car so I am only selling one not both unless I get a good deal for them.
    cardinal red rear seat in nice condition. no fronts.
    cardinal door panels for a coupe (not the best shape but still nice)

I will try to get some pics up soon. If you want text me and I can send some pictures. 813-368-8156
    Last edited by Shftr8; 01-01-2016, 12:55 PM. Reason: sold

Can you post prices please. I'm interested in a diff.

Comment

I'm about 2 hours away from you, so if you have that 2.93, let me know the price on that.
      1989 325i - 2.7i, Holset H1C, 60lb injectors, whodwho MS-PNP.
      2012 Passat TDI - DD Duty
      2008 GMC Yukon XL Denali - Kiddie hauler/grocery getter

Comment

Or if you're interested in shipping to the panhandle 32459, a price? I'm also interested in the 293.

Comment

ok I have had a lot of interest in both diffs. $325 plus shipping on the 3.46 and $300 on the 2.93. I am going to take the covers off tomorrow and check them out. unfortunately when I got both cars they were not running so I personally haven't tested either

Comment

3.46 pending sale

Comment

If the 3.46 drops out I can send someone to pick it up cash in hand

Comment

Sorry everyone the 3.46 is sold and I am just going to keep the 2.93 for my s52 project

Comment

Working...
                X