Bilstein HD shocks - near new

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bilstein HD shocks - near new

I have a set of bilstein HDs for e30 325s. Excellent shape and still have many miles left in them. They were used for about 20k miles - I'm selling these for a friend.

Part #s:
    P36 0136
    B36 2028

New shocks are going for ~360, so $200 is very reasonable for excellent shape used ones.

Thanks.
    Attached Files
    87 325IS - Delphin Grey/Cardinal

would he just sell the rears and ship it to hawaii?? if so lmk how much, thanks!

Comment

If I get a buyer who wants just the fronts, sure. $110 for front pair, $90 for rear pair.

Comment

Originally posted by IS
        If I get a buyer who wants just the fronts, sure. $110 for front pair, $90 for rear pair.

is the shocks still good? also...if you find buyer to buy the fronts is the price including shipping already($90)? and is comming with the rsm as pictured?
        Last edited by SLEEPERracer; 07-16-2006, 06:28 PM.

Comment

RSMs included, price is not including shipping to hawaii. Yes, the shocks are in excellent condition.

Comment

Originally posted by IS
            RSMs included, price is not including shipping to hawaii. Yes, the shocks are in excellent condition.
            well ive been reading about these HD shocks and ive heard thats it could break or wear down faster if i lower my car more than 1.5". right now i have ground control coilovers and its pretty much slammed all the way. and im running tokico blues. reason for wanting to purchase your shocks is cause while installing one of the shocks the shaft of the shock was scratched pretty bad and leaked. you think these shocks will hold up on my dropped car? im very interested still though, also how much more will it be with shipping? thanks!

Comment

$105 shipped. These shocks are not normally recommended for cars lowered that much, just like just about any off the shelf shock out there.

Comment

Bump.

Comment

Good price.

Comment

Originally posted by IS
                    $105 shipped. These shocks are not normally recommended for cars lowered that much, just like just about any off the shelf shock out there.

il get back to you. but im interested in buying the rears for $105 shipped.

Comment

So if I want the fronts, it's $110 shipped to my SoCal address?

Comment

Yes, for CA, ill do 110 shipped, or 115 if paying with paypal. Let me know. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by SLEEPERracer
                          well ive been reading about these HD shocks and ive heard thats it could break or wear down faster if i lower my car more than 1.5". right now i have ground control coilovers and its pretty much slammed all the way. and im running tokico blues. reason for wanting to purchase your shocks is cause while installing one of the shocks the shaft of the shock was scratched pretty bad and leaked. you think these shocks will hold up on my dropped car? im very interested still though, also how much more will it be with shipping? thanks!
                          The rear HDs actually have a large range of motion. The compressed length from the RSM to the eye, is ~13.5". Measure the distance from the rsm to the eye on your shock - if it's a few inches more than 13.5", these shocks might suffice. Just a heads up...
                          Attached Files

Comment

what springs were used in combo with these shocks? or just stock?

click to see more pics :-)

Comment

Were taken off a 325es with stock springs.

Comment

Working...
                              X