Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

**feeler** E30 ES front airdam & blk leather vert sport seats

Hey all,

only reason as to why this is a feeler is because I currently won't have access to my car until about another month.

That said, I'd really like to get a jump on things to get my project moving early in the year.

I'll be selling my DTM Fiberkz replica ES front airdam. Visually, you cannot tell it's a replica. it is made of fiberglass, and finished in silver.
    condition is 9/10. there is a scuff at the bottom of it, that happened when the car was being flatbed'd, and the chain caught the bumper. it's not noticeable until you're looking for it, underneath the car.
    *fogs are not, and will not be included or sold as I need them for my upcoming application.

looking for $200+shipping.

here's the link to a brand new one--> http://dtmfiberwerkz.com/index.php?r...&product_id=73

secondly, I'll be parting with my OEM black leather sport seats that came in my 1990 Cabrio.
    They differ from your typical sport seat, as the stitching is horizontal as opposed to typical vertical.

Drivers seat has some surface tears, and a seam has become unstitched alongside the left bolster (aprox 3")

Passenger seats in much better condition for 26-27 year old seats.
    Mechanically they are perfect. Can certainly be used as-is, or would be ideal candidates for re-upholstery.

Looking for $300 for the set plus shipping.
    Pics later
    Originally posted by flyboyx
    i have watched my dog lick himself off a few times

Trades welcome

Comment

Bump

Comment

Ttt pics of actual seats

Comment

Ttt

Comment

seats sold.

Valance still available

Comment

Airdam

Is the front airdam still available?

Originally posted by Mr. Burns View Post
              Hey all,

only reason as to why this is a feeler is because I currently won't have access to my car until about another month.

That said, I'd really like to get a jump on things to get my project moving early in the year.

I'll be selling my DTM Fiberkz replica ES front airdam. Visually, you cannot tell it's a replica. it is made of fiberglass, and finished in silver.
              condition is 9/10. there is a scuff at the bottom of it, that happened when the car was being flatbed'd, and the chain caught the bumper. it's not noticeable until you're looking for it, underneath the car.
              *fogs are not, and will not be included or sold as I need them for my upcoming application.

looking for $200+shipping.

here's the link to a brand new one--> http://dtmfiberwerkz.com/index.php?r...&product_id=73

secondly, I'll be parting with my OEM black leather sport seats that came in my 1990 Cabrio.
              They differ from your typical sport seat, as the stitching is horizontal as opposed to typical vertical.

Drivers seat has some surface tears, and a seam has become unstitched alongside the left bolster (aprox 3")

Passenger seats in much better condition for 26-27 year old seats.
              Mechanically they are perfect. Can certainly be used as-is, or would be ideal candidates for re-upholstery.

Looking for $300 for the set plus shipping.
              Pics later

Comment

Long gone sorry

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                X