Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Euro Clock Adapters - $29.99 - plug and play, no splicing!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice product... This will give me no excuse but to install the euro clock i bought forever ago. haha
    sigpic

Comment

Just received mine! Awesome product, super easy installation with clear instructions. Works flawlessly, keep up the good work.
      ▲ 1991 318is ▲ | Feedback Thread

Comment

Got mines didnt install it yet but looks great. Thx.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Got mine today! Can't wait to test it out. Great seller and very communicative.
          88 Alpine 325i|M30B35
          MAINTENANCE COMES FIRST!!!

Comment

Got mines as well last week. Great product, instructions and performance. Free Bump for all around great product.

Comment

Thanks everyone for the orders. So you know its 5 to 1 6 button obc to 13 for this so far. I wonder if more 13s out there are working or if it's just coincidence. The clock is a snapin with the 6 most of you prob know.

Sent from my XT1528 using Tapatalk

Comment

Hello All, I made a new batch of these so still available. I'm going to set up some youtubes soon showing the installs - we'll see if I can meet any new e30'ers that way.

Comment

I bought one and it was amazing.

Literally, the best thing I have ever purchased for my car. Safely packaged, super easy to use instructions, and all around solid product.

Thanks so much!
                  Founder
                  TheDirtyThirty
                  instagram.com/thedirtythirty

Comment

I'll buy one as soon as my clock gets in!

Comment

Beautifully packaged, very thorough instructions, clock works great. Thank you sir.

Comment

Do you sell clocks as well?
                        bump

Comment

Yes. I sell clean clocks with new bulbs and an adapter kit for $99. I've reconditioned the clocks so they are totally clean.

Sent from my XT1528 using Tapatalk

Comment

Hello everyone - thanks a ton for the orders and interest in the plug-and-play kits. I need to make a new batch. I've shipped the last 2 I had and ordered the parts to make a new batch. If you notice they are out on ebay, etc. I'm not gone, just need a few days to do the new batch. Thank you for the orders.

Comment

Tagging for when I need to come back to buy one of these.

Comment

I just PM'd you, Please let me know when you have more

Comment

Working...
                                X