Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Custom DSSR's - Version 3!! Stainless Steel - $60 shipped!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im glad someone did this for a reasonable price, I almost wana buy one even though i have the akg dssr. support your local R3v member!

Comment

Hey Everyone, sorry about the lack of responses from PM's and posts on here. I've been out of town visiting an ill family member with my wife and 4 month old son.

I'll do my best to respond to everyone.

Thanks for your patience.

Best regards,

Ben
      P.O.S 1989 325is - aka Project Sh*tbox

Project Shitbox - Restomod and other stuff - soon to be 328is

Comment

Originally posted by badwella View Post
        Hey Everyone, sorry about the lack of responses from PM's and posts on here. I've been out of town visiting an ill family member with my wife and 4 month old son.

I'll do my best to respond to everyone.

Thanks for your patience.

Best regards,

Ben
        Ben,

Am I still looking at a 2/16 delivery date as discussed?

Thanks,
        Nick
        No antenna? I sell plugs!

Here: https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...77#post4937877

Comment

PM'ed you back, Nick.

Hope everyone had a great Valentine's day!

Comment

PM'ed you back, Nick.

Hope everyone had a great Valentine's day!
            Thank you kindly!

Comment

Will the updated part number for the shift rod joint work for older e30's? Pre '89?

Do you have any bushings available? I just PM'd you $45 but if you have some I'll PM you the rest for the package.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              -ALaS

Comment

Originally posted by alas View Post
                Will the updated part number for the shift rod joint work for older e30's? Pre '89?

Do you have any bushings available? I just PM'd you $45 but if you have some I'll PM you the rest for the package.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Yes. The shift rod joint will fit the earlier model Getrag selector rod shaft.

I have an order of bushings coming soon. I'll PM you about them.

Thanks man,

Ben

Comment

Would you ship to NZ? there would be a big market for it here. So you are able to make custom length as i am looking for one for a M60/420G swapped e30.

Comment

Two 187mm DSSR's sandblasted and nearly ready for powdercoating (need to smooth edges, etc).

Hard to tell, but the furthest one is actually a 24v swap DSSR with the 10 degree twist.

Best regards,

Ben

Comment

Originally posted by WYZEUP View Post
                      Would you ship to NZ? there would be a big market for it here. So you are able to make custom length as i am looking for one for a M60/420G swapped e30.

WYZEUP,

Yes, shipping to NZ flat rate for these is 35.00 USD with an estimated delivery of 6-10 days.

So, the shipped price for just the DSSR would be 80.00 USD.

I don't have the dimensions or specs on that specific setup off hand, but could do some digging and find out or work with you on making one for your needs.

Best regards,

Ben

Comment

I've PM'd you but haven't heard back. Did you get it?

EDIT: Just saw your post, I'm not trying to be impatient. Act like you never read this.

Comment

WYZEUP,

Yes, shipping to NZ flat rate for these is 35.00 USD with an estimated delivery of 6-10 days.

So, the shipped price for just the DSSR would be 80.00 USD.

I don't have the dimensions or specs on that specific setup off hand, but could do some digging and find out or work with you on making one for your needs.

Best regards,

Ben
                          Hi ben that would be awesome thanks! i am looking to have the engine and transmission all lined up in the next week or so and once i have that done i will get some measurements for you to build on from if that works for you?

cheers
                          jeremy

Comment

great price! almost half off compared to uuc

wish i saw this a while ago , bump!
                            Legit Sellers: Insomniac912, SixerFixer, 3liter6, NoSnowJustIce, JustXtreme, SLEEPYDUB

Comment

Is that my twisted DSSR up there??

Sent a PM regarding your shipping estimate change from Tuesday to today (Thursday).

Please reply with new date if this has changed, or if you'll be shipping tonight, provide tracking. Not trying to be a total pain in the ass, but I need to get my shifter installed.
                              Nick

Comment

Originally posted by Nick's e30 View Post
                                Is that my twisted DSSR up there??

Sent a PM regarding your shipping estimate change from Tuesday to today (Thursday).

Please reply with new date if this has changed, or if you'll be shipping tonight, provide tracking. Not trying to be a total pain in the ass, but I need to get my shifter installed.
                                Nick
                                PM'ed you Nick.

Your DSSR will ship first thing Friday morning. I'll provide tracking when it goes out. I apologize for the change in delivery.

Best regards,

Ben

Comment

Working...
                                X