Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E30 Premium Sound System Speakers

SOLD

For sale is a full E30 premium speaker sound system with the front speakers and tweeters (if you want them) and rear speakers with grey covers in awesome condition. The tweeters were replaced with aftermarket units but still function as intended. The front and rear speakers are in great condition as well. When the radio was still in my car they all worked great with no crackling or noise. I'de like to get 90 plus shipping for everything but I am slightly negotiable on that.

I also have a relatively new hirchmann E30 power antenna with no issue in perfect working order. Probably has about a thousand miles on with, only about 600 of those with a radio wired up to it. I would like to get 50 plus shipping on the antenna.

PM if you have any questions, I will get pictures of the sound system stuff up shortly, but everything is still in the car so apologies in advance for possible poor quality pictures.

Thanks for looking!

Zach
    Attached Files
    Last edited by zcenterb; 02-17-2016, 09:54 AM. Reason: PICTURES!
    CENTERBAR MOTORSPORT - Check out my small Bimmer/Beamer parts and custom projects business!
    Instagram: @centerbarmotorsport
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/centerbarmo...?ref=bookmarks

The Fleet:
    -1984 325ei Lapis
    -1991 325ix Diamond
    - 2005 X5 4.4i Black Sapphire

-1972 2002tii Fjord - SOLD 7/8/17
    -1991 325i S50 ///Sterling Silver/// - SOLD 9/15/17

The Bike:
    -1980 R100RS Inca

sigpic

Willing to part with the front and rear speakers only? I have tweeters sitting in my garage already

Comment

I have a lot of interest so far, i am going to take some pictures now for those interested and if no one pulls the trigger ill post all of them up here.

^ as far as parting out the speakers, i have a few interested in the set as a whole but if they back out you can be next in line. Thanks for the interest
      CENTERBAR MOTORSPORT - Check out my small Bimmer/Beamer parts and custom projects business!

The Fleet:
      -1984 325ei Lapis
      -1991 325ix Diamond

The Bike:
      -1980 R100RS Inca

sigpic

Comment

Hey R3v, some updates on the sound system... Pulled everything today and realized that the rear speaker covers are grey not black and are in excellent condition, better than I had thought. Also, front and rear speakers check out as far as OEM BMW goes, but i did find that the tweeters had been replaced with aftermarket speakers, both of which still pass a bench test. I will plug everything up to a radio tonight to make 100% sure everything functions as it should. Thanks for any interest

The Fleet:
        -1984 325ei Lapis
        -1991 325ix Diamond

The Bike:
        -1980 R100RS Inca

sigpic

Comment

Sold

The Fleet:
          -1984 325ei Lapis
          -1991 325ix Diamond

The Bike:
          -1980 R100RS Inca

sigpic

Comment