FS: BMW eta Performance head

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: BMW eta Performance head

Digging threw my stock pile of m20 engine parts I found this cyinder head. If I remeber correctly this came off one of my running 84 325e parts car. But it must of had it's head changed. This cylinder head is one of the early 323i heads based of the 200 eta casting that BMW made. It's been predrilled from the factory for a 7 bearing I style cam. It currently dosn't have the steam holes found on the larger bore BMW blocks, but I'll have those drilled out before shipping the head. This is a bare casting, I have a set of rocker arms, and single valve springs I'll included. And I may have a set of extra eta valves but I'll have to check. This head is in good condition with no cracks. Throw and I cam and dual springs in and you have a nice bolt on performance gain.

I'm asking $140 shipped for the head, just the machine shop charges alone to drill out the extra journals would cost about as much(I'm having that done right now to another eta head that I ported to I specs, but then I found this one laying around )
    85 325e 2.7 ITB'd stroker
Working...
X