OEM heated seat kit, shift knobs, BBS logo caps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OEM heated seat kit, shift knobs, BBS logo caps

I'm selling a heated seat kit from a vert. $150 shipped in CONUS. SOLD It includes:

- the wiring harness
    - two switches
    - center console with switch cut-outs (also has holes for a husk armrest bracket)
    - working heating elements for one seat. And non-working elements for the second seat.

I tested this set on my car and it works. The switches both work on high and low settings, but each has one of the two light bulbs burned out (I can't remember if it was for the low or high setting)

I also have the elements for the second seat, but half of it didn't heat up when I tested them. I'll throw it in along with an untested spare element.

Set of 4 BBS logo caps. All are very good to decent, but condition varies. No broken tabs. 09.24.036, 70mm 3 tab, fits basketweave, euroweaves, RS001, RGs, RZs, etc. $55 shipped SOLD

One oem vinyl/rubber weighted knob with aluminum 5-speed emblem. Practically indestructible. Like new condition. $SOLD

One oem leather shift knob. It's in great condition, good leather, nice emblem, and the tabs inside the knob are intact. $SOLD

Last edited by robrez; 03-19-2016, 12:04 AM.
    sigpic
    January 2012 COTM

will the caps fit inside the centerbore without the rest of the cap?
    1990 325iX - sterlingsilber metallic
    1991 325i - lazurblau metallic

Originally posted by delamaize
    E30 = Lego for men.

Comment

Good seller here, guys. Rob, I might call you on those heating elements....Need to check my car first, see if they are still intact.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWipprSnappr View Post
        will the caps fit inside the centerbore without the rest of the cap?
        Physically yes, same outer diameter. but there's nothing to snap them onto.
        sigpic
        January 2012 COTM

Comment

Originally posted by Cha Ching View Post
          Good seller here, guys. Rob, I might call you on those heating elements....Need to check my car first, see if they are still intact.
          OK, let me know. I might put them on eBay soon if they don't sell. Thanks.
          sigpic
          January 2012 COTM

Comment

Shift knobs SOLD.
            sigpic
            January 2012 COTM

Comment

Bump
              sigpic
              January 2012 COTM

Comment

BBS caps sold