FS: Stock is front seats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: Stock is front seats

I am selling my drive and passenger seats because I bought a couple of racing seats. They are the red interior and the passenger isn't in too bad of shape, just a couple of rough spots, and the drivers seat is in worse shape as you can tell by the pics. I figured if someone wanted to refinish them then they would make a good project. I am asking $175 shipped obo.

http://www.r3vlimited.com/gallery/br...s&searchid=178

Mechanically how well do the seats work? I'm thinking about replacing my seat frames in my cabrio, but I'd like ones in very good mechanical shape--cosmetics don't matter.
    1988 325ic Automatic

Comment

Adjustments and everything work great on both sides. The driver side lever to get the seat to lean forward to access the backseat sticks sometimes, but has never caused me any real problems.

Comment

This might be something you may not know, but are the IS seats the same as the cabrio seats? I have sport seats in mine, but I know the lever to release the seats is different (so people can get in the back).

I ask because I had my seats reupholstered a couple of years ago, and I'd take the material and foam from that and put it on the new frame.
        1988 325ic Automatic

Comment

The long non-cab seat back lift handle can hit the thicker door pillar of the convertible. Otherwise they are the same. I would really think about repairing the frames you have have before you switch to diff frames. It will be a lot easier.

Comment

Bump. Someone make an offer

Comment

Working...
            X