Complete E30 poly suspension kit - 80a, 95a and delrin available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by garagistic View Post
    These can be knocked out in a dedicated weekend or two of work. The rear subframe is the most work. Thats why alot of people purchase the rear subframe adjustable setup at the same time and have us press the bushings in/out for them. So when they get everything, its the same amount of work. They get all poly bushings, with a powdercoated adjustable rear subframe and send their old subframe back. Same time but a better way to do it.
    How much is the service? What's the core charge?
    Originally posted by Vokuhila
    I laughed, and then I serioused

Comment

Originally posted by Best_name_available View Post
      How much is the service? What's the core charge?
      Core charge is $150 which you get back when you send yours back (also means you can use our box to ship it back, which most shipping companies require).

The cost of service depends on options. Paint/powdercoat/mounting point gussets. Etc.

Full breakdown is here:
      BMW REAR SUBFRAME CAMBER AND TOE CORRECTION BRACKETS The stock E30, E21, E28, E32, and E34 rear subframes do not allow you to align the rear wheels. Alignment is a critical point in spec E30 as well as any track, autocross, or spiritedly driven car. Adjusting your camber and toe is also a must when lowering your car.

Comment

Just got a set of 80A RTAB bushings to replace my worn out rubbers! Looking forward to tightening up the rear!
        sigpic
        1987 325e Lachssilber w/ MarkD chip and late bumpers, Zender EVO spoiler, s3.25 LSD

Originally posted by nando
        I don't think there's really strong evidence that ZDDP harms cats.

Comment

Originally posted by itsonlygeorge View Post
          Just got a set of 80A RTAB bushings to replace my worn out rubbers! Looking forward to tightening up the rear!
          You will have a tracking number soon!

Comment

Using the coupon displays an error.

Warning: Coupon is either invalid, expired or reached its usage limit!
            Looking forward to ordering these !
            1989 325 iX // 2014 Fiesta ST

Comment

Originally posted by Volumetrik View Post
              Using the coupon displays an error.

Looking forward to ordering these !
              Just tried it, it works. But make sure there is no space at the end of the coupon code if you are copying and pasting the code "r3vpolykit"

Comment

You are right ! Everything works, my mistake.
                1989 325 iX // 2014 Fiesta ST

Comment

Originally posted by Volumetrik View Post
                  You are right ! Everything works, my mistake.
                  Got your email and responded back. You will have a tracking number shortly. Thanks!

Comment

If I do adjustable rear subframe conversion at same time, can they be notched and pushed in? Thank you.
                    1986 325e

Comment

Originally posted by entrancer1224 View Post
                      If I do adjustable rear subframe conversion at same time, can they be notched and pushed in? Thank you.
                      Yes. Free of charge with our Subframe service.

Comment

We seem to get a couple of the same questions so we wanted to address them here.

Yes we can substitute certain hardness in certain areas. For example you want 80a offset front control arm bushings and 80a rear sub-frame bushings, by 95a everywhere else. We can do this. Cost does not change.

Already got lolipop bushings? We can substitute for engine or transmission bushings for you.

Comment

Do you guys have an offset diff bushing to pair with the raised subframe bushings?
                          sigpic

Comment

How come no one else mentions cutting a part of the rear subframe bushing when installed with the eccentric toe kit. I've seen other brands like IE and AKG and they don't mention cutting the bushing. Is it necessary to cut it or just makes it easier to adjust when everything is bolted back up?

Comment

Originally posted by Van Westervelt View Post
                              Do you guys have an offset diff bushing to pair with the raised subframe bushings?
                              No diff offset bushings available at the moment.

Originally posted by iPee View Post
                              How come no one else mentions cutting a part of the rear subframe bushing when installed with the eccentric toe kit. I've seen other brands like IE and AKG and they don't mention cutting the bushing. Is it necessary to cut it or just makes it easier to adjust when everything is bolted back up?
                              It is only needed if you have an adjustable rear subframe. Otherwise, its not needed. Mostly its to make it easier to get to when everything is installed.

Comment

Any drawback to having it cut?

Comment

Working...
                                X