Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NOS Alpina emblem, good Husco, matching center console FS

Hi guys,

First up is the Alpina emblem you may have seen in my other thread. It measures 2" across which is 50.8mm. It's for a steering wheel, but they apparently are so uncommon I was unable to find any real info about them. It's never been used and still has the original backing paper. I'm asking $90 shipped for this since others have apparently been sold for $75 in used condition.

Next is a pretty clean Husco armrest. There is almost no damage to the pad on top, everything slides as it should, both wires are in place and functional, and none of the brackets are bent. I'm asking $280 shipped for this.

Finally is a relatively unusual item: a cassette holder center console with functional heated seat switches. All the holders work properly as well. This console also already has the holes for the Husco armrest if you don't want to worry about messing up the location! I'm asking $60 shipped for this or $310 shipped for this and the Husco!

Thanks for looking!
    Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one? Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Elva Courier build thread here!

Bump!
    Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one? Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Comment

Pm sent about center console

Comment

Center console sold!

Comment

Bump!

Comment

Bump!

Comment

Bump, offers also welcome!

Comment

Emblem and Husco still here, I really don't want to use ebay.

Comment

Bump!

Comment

Bump, still have the Husco and emblem!

Comment

Husco is sold, Alpina emblem is still available!

Comment

Bump, I see a number of Alpina steering wheels for sale...might as well stock up on extras!

Comment

Working...
                        X