FS M10 or M20 ITB project parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS M10 or M20 ITB project parts

I was originally gathering these parts for my dad's e21 320i to make a Itb setup using the CIS injection. The throttle bodies are off of a 98 Suzuki GSXR 750. They have everything included that you see in the pics. Fuel rail, injectors, injector harness, fpr, tps, etc. The manifold section is from a 2002 Tii. Everything is in excellent shape just needs a good cleaning which I haven't had time to do.

I am selling because my dad decided to go old school and carb the m10. Plus I could use the cash right now to help with other projects. I am just trying to get as much of my money back as possible. This is a really good start to do an ITB conversion on your M10 with EFI or CIS injection. Also these throttle bodies are what you will need to do a similar conversion on the M20 like Jon Volk did from 666Fabrication.

Here are pics of everything. The price will be $125 shipped depending on the distance I will ship either USPS priority or Parcel post.

Last edited by mcgrath; 08-21-2006, 08:46 AM.

Sweet!

Good luck in the sale!
    Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

M20 is a six tho.
      Ma che cazzo state dicendo? :|

Comment

yeah you will need to get another set of ITB's from the same type of bike. I know 98-99 750's are the same and possibly other years and sizes of bikes.

Comment

Will possibly do trades for parts. just let me know here, pm, or email me with offers.

Comment

bump.

Comment

This isnt just a strate bolt up...is it? what else is needed?
              ?

Comment

Here is a really nice write up using the same parts I have for sale here. You will need some more items and be capable of fabricating some parts.

Comment

bump

Comment

Alright I have to get these moving so price dropped!

Comment

pm sent
                      ?

Comment

Working...
                      X