Feeler:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feeler:

I finally have acquired a complete e30 M3 5-lug conversion, so I'm going to be putting my current struts and trailing arms up on the chopping block. These will be available sometime in the next 30 days, just as soon as I can make the trip home to pick up the 5-lug swap.

The package will include:

1. Front struts w/GC coilover perches already welded on, complete brake assembly to include rotors and calipers. No noise from wheel bearings. Included rotors are Ate PowerSlots with Pagid Semi-Metallic pads. brakes have 1 year of mild use on them (no track/autox time on them, freeway driving) No shocks, springs, coilover sleeve, or upper strut mount/camber plate. These are perfect for someone wanting to convert to coilovers but don't want the hassle of have their struts welded. Pull yours out, swap these in with coilover sleeves and springs and you're done.

2. Trailing arms completely assembled complete with axle shafts. C/V joints are fine but both inner and outer will require new boots. Will also include complete brake caliper/rotor assemblies and hubs with e-brake lines. No noise from wheel bearings. Rotors are Ate standards with Pagid Semi-Metallic pads.

Assemblies will be cleaned and then wrapped in celophane to prevent rust during shipping and storage until installed.

I will also consider separating the struts from the trailing arms, however I will not separate left from right. Items will be sold either as a complete set, or as a pair of front assemblies and a pair of rear assemblies. NO LOWBALL offers, please.

All items are in good condition, though there is some damage to the driver's side dust shield on the driver's side front assembly. It does not affect operation or maintenance whatsoever, and the part can very easily be replaced with a piece from your current strut housing or one from a junkyard. I apologize as I will not have pics until I remove these from the car for the swap. Items are just as described.

Item location: Will ship from either San Jose, CA or El Paso, TX...whichever is cheaper.

Tentative price: $700 for everything, plus shipping.
    - Jason

Good price here.
    Originally posted by cabriodster87
    "Honey? What color is this wire? Is it the same as that one? Are you sure? I don't believe it. OK, it works. Thank you sweetie."
    Originally posted by Kershaw
    i've got a boner and a desire to speed.

Comment

please check your pm's.
      sigpic

Comment

Just to clarify, this setup is 4x100....NOT 5x120 ;) I apologize for any confusion.

Edit: Will also be adding a set of 4 Kopi wheels with tires (2 with less than 2k miles) and 2 at 50% once this set up goes up for sale as well. I'll be having them repainted as well. The front right wheel has a small bend, but it's so slight that it is easily balanced out. It's currently balanced with a new tire and there is no vibration or road noise from it whatsoever. Tentative price for the set with new paint is $700 as well.
        Last edited by Slyder; 08-21-2006, 05:49 PM.
        - Jason

Comment

Working...
        X