Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Good Condition E30 Dash, 13 Button OBC, M20/trans short block, turbo stuff, etc. - No Longer Available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Condition E30 Dash, 13 Button OBC, M20/trans short block, turbo stuff, etc. - No Longer Available

Good Condition E30 Dash, 13 Button OBC, M20/trans short block, turbo stuff, etc.

Hey everyone, I'm going a different direction with my E30 and therefore I've got some stuff for sale. All prices are OBO/negotiable. I also want to start by saying I apologize if I screwed up attaching pictures/this new panjo thing/etc I suck with computers.....If you're interested, call/text Scott @ (805) 636-5360 and we can meet up to look at everything.

First up is the dash. It's in pretty good shape, and when it's in the car it looks crack free. There is a small crack just on the inside of the passenger's side of the dash, but it's on the backside so you can't see it when you're in the car. It's got a couple scuffs that I tried to point out, it was a swap into my car when I got it so it's not perfect. Asking $275, prefer pickup.

Next is a 13 button OBC. Not much to explain, the lights were replaced and it works, but it's got a broken tab and the tab for the light bulbs is buggered up. Asking $25.

Now I've got a fair amount of motor stuff for sale, just trying to make room so come low ball me.

M20 short block with 5 speed. Motor has seen 6lbs of boost, many track days, and commuting before all of that. It was pulled and I gave the head to a buddy who needed one in a pinch. The block has about 275K on it, and has enough scuffing and contamination that you will need to pull it apart, throw a hone down the cylinders, clean it up and paint it. It ran fine though, you could keep the bearings and rings and even drop it in as is if you're on a budget. 5 speed shifts fine and has Redline full synthetic in it (ooooh ahhh). Flex couping/guibo is shot. Has a 6 puck clutch in it, but I can't remember the brand or find the receipt. Wasn't as bad as you might think, but definitely harsher than a stock clutch. Held power fine at the 6lbs of boost I ran, and did great at the experimental 12. It's also got a semi remote oil filter setup, that you could keep with or without a turbo setup (can't use AC though). Makes oil changes a BREEZE. Asking $275, local pickup only. I've got a hoist and a truck so I can load your truck or will deliver for extra $$$.

Not pictured is a 2.7 disassembled short block. Came out of a grandma driven automatic with 130k. I have the crank, con rods, pistons, flywheel, etc but it's disassembled. Was planning on building for the turbo but went to a V8 instead. Asking $150.

Lastly, I'm getting rid of the turbo setup. I'd prefer to sell as a package, so that someone can buy it as a turn key setup essentially, but I realize that may not happen. I don't have pics as of yet, some of the parts are spread between the house and work, so I'll list the setup and anyone interested can ask questions or get pictures.

-Megasquirt + wiring harness. V2 I think? It's been so long.... wired up for 2 step limiter, and mounted to the stock plate so it'll bolt up solid. I've got a multi-pin plug all soldered up in the back and spliced into the factory wiring, so as long as I'm not forgetting something you can just install it and run all the wires out to the fuses and CPS etc and fire it up.
    -CXRacing cheap-o exhaust manifold, wrapped with DEI titanium wrap, modified to have v band flange
    -eBay turbo, actually ran surprisingly fine. No more shaft play than the way it came in the box lol
    -Tial wastegate (38mm i think?) with screamer pipe, have the spare springs too
    -2 downpipes, one that drops down to around the stock exhaust location, with 02 bung. The other is a zoomie for shooting flames straight up. Both are 3" stainless with V-band clamps
    -Throttle body has been modified for boost, with adapter/e36 TPS mounted up. All excess holes are plugged WELL with tapered aluminum plugs and one threaded plug.
    -42lb injectors (also don't remember where I bought them, but I have a receipt somwhere.....)
    -ARP head studs
    -eBay intercooler kit and BOV
    Asking $1200, prefer pickup

I'm sure I'm forgetting stuff but I hope anyone interested in the turbo setup will ask some questions. Thanks for taking the time to look!

List Date: 12/8/2016

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Good Condition E30 Dash, 13 Button OBC, M20/trans short block, turbo stuff, etc.
    --------------------------------------
    This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------

Last edited by ScottyB326; 01-03-2017, 10:03 AM.

How much for that T belt, bro?

I'm looking at a block tomorrow, if it doesn't work out I'll interested in getting the 2.7 block
    Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

I'm looking at a block tomorrow, if it doesn't work out I'll interested in getting the 2.7 block
      Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Great seller here! Sad to see all the turbo stuff go, Scott.

-NICK

Comment

Do you have a 325i shift linkage and carrier?

Comment

Originally posted by mhuynh View Post
            Do you have a 325i shift linkage and carrier?
            Unfortunately no, I'd made my own shifter and it didn't use any of the stock parts...

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post

Awesome, just let me know!

I'd rather not separate, only for completeness of the block, but if you're REALLY interested it's only got about 5k on it. I'd do $50?

Comment

Do you have pictures of all the turbo stuff?
                sigpic1990 325IS,
                2.7L bottom end, Shrick 272 Cam, and a heck of a lot of bald tires.

Comment

OBC is sold!

Dirty I sent you a PM, I'll be sending pics tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty_30_IS View Post
                    Do you have pictures of all the turbo stuff?
                    ^

Originally posted by 2mAn
                    The BMW V6 is the best

Comment

Sorry everyone on lack of turbo pics, the car is torn apart and spread between my shop, my house and my buddy's place, pics will be up this weekend I promise

Comment

Still lagging on the photos guys, I apologize, things have been hectic.

Turbo parts pics coming tomorrow!

Also have a few misc. parts pics coming, just trying to clean up.

Have an instrument cluster, asking $25. Pics will come with turbo pics!

Comment

[ATTACH]112049[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]112050[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]112051[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]112052[/ATTACH]

I'd forgotten I had a little burn through here

[ATTACH]112053[/ATTACH]

Here's the MS box, will bolt right into a stock e30 right after you take out the stock computer. Wire coming out the back is because the 2 step was added later, and I didn't take the time to splice it into the rest of the harness. It doesn't need to go through the firewall anyway, so I just left it.

Comment

[ATTACH]112054[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]112055[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]112056[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]112057[/ATTACH]

Here's all of the wiring spliced into the factory harness, and this plug goes into the MS. This hand DOES have a plastic cover to make it look nice, but it has to come off to go through the firewall, and I left it off to show the wires.

[ATTACH]112058[/ATTACH]

Screamer pipe for the wastegate dump and the downpipe from the turbo.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	20161211_145352.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	67.8 KB
ID:	7189420

ARP head studs

Name:	20161211_145731.jpg
Size:	73.3 KB
ID:	7189421

Name:	20161211_145743.jpg
Size:	72.4 KB
ID:	7189422

The cast iron spacer gets the turbo away from the head/spark plug wires. The stock location for the CXRacing manifold is poorly thought out in my eyes. This got it much happier.

Name:	20161211_145750.jpg
Size:	86.3 KB
ID:	7189423

Forgot to mention I have this instrument cluster too. It's got the SI board batteries replaced, and has ultra high end chrome rings around the gauges. VDO odometer gears in it, they work. As I recall, almost all of the lights work. I know for sure all of the gauges work. $25 obo. CLUSTER IS SOLD!

Name:	20161211_145759.jpg
Size:	69.7 KB
ID:	7189424
                              Last edited by ScottyB326; 12-11-2016, 07:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X