Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M20 Clutch and Flywheel (machined for m/s5x)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ave a clutch and flywheel from an m20b25 . The flywheel has been lightened and machined on the rear side to fit an m/s5x. The clutch is a stock e30 sachs unit that is used but has very few miles on it (something around 10k) and has a lot of life left in the disk. I also have an e36 328i throw out bearing that i will include with the clutch (cause i dont want it).

I am asking $75 for the flywheel and $75 for the clutch. I will entertain reasonable offers.

List Date: 1/13/2017

For more info, click here to view the original listing: M20 Clutch and Flywheel (machined for m/s5x)
    --------------------------------------
    On Sale For: $150.00

--------------------------------------

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by TimKninja
    Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

PM'd you.

Comment

Sorry man, that stuff is long gone. Post is 3 years old
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by TimKninja
      Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Comment

Working...
      X