Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

red door cards for coupe - No Longer Available

red door cards for coupe

Red cards for a coupe. Clean in very good condition A small rip or two on the rears that you can't see with the rear seat installed. A few small areas kind of coming up from the backing that you can't see with them installed - easily fixed by staples or glue, your choice. Will come with the black pockets and handles as I never had red ones. Getting rid of these because I converted to black (rest of my interior is black), and my daily was totaled by a hit and run driver so I need to come up with some cash for another DD.
    Buyer pays shipping.

List Date: 2/11/2017

For more info, click here to view the original listing: red door cards for coupe
    --------------------------------------
    This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------

Where did you get that cup holder? I've never seen one mounted on the door card like that, pretty cool. GLWS

Originally posted by 2mAn
    The BMW V6 is the best

Comment

It's just one from ebay. It just sits in the door pocket. Works alright but the cup holes are actually kind of big, so sometimes drinks will bounce around a bit if you have stiff suspension.

Comment

Originally posted by diesekte View Post
        It's just one from ebay. It just sits in the door pocket. Works alright but the cup holes are actually kind of big, so sometimes drinks will bounce around a bit if you have stiff suspension.
        Oh, good to know. Thanks

Originally posted by 2mAn
        The BMW V6 is the best

Comment

Bump

Comment

Working...
          X