Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Black aftermarket carpet (ACC) - No Longer Available

Black aftermarket carpet (ACC)

Brand of carpet is ACC, its the plush finish with mass backing which ran 607.00, I got the carpet installed and it fits pretty dang good after tons of trimming and fitting. Unfortunately I am trying to build something to a higher caliber than this carpet so I ordered the OEM carpet from ECS. The carpet I am selling does not have the dead pedal and would probably benefit from some custom made floor mats to hide the little imperfections one would expect with aftermarket fitting. Anyways, here are some simple pics of the carpet about 3/4 of the way trimmed, figure I would see if anyone out there might want to have this who is building a decent little set up. Honestly if this were just my every other day car I would of had no problem with this carpet, I just want super mint is all. PM me for more pics, I understand this is a strange item for sale being it has already been cut and installed. I assure you it fits very decently as I am very OCD. Anyways just trying to recoup some money from it to put it towards the rest of my interior build. Looking to get 300 for the setup. Would expect this would be a local pickup only so you could see the carpet in person since internet pics wont be the best examples, just trying to see if I can get rid of it is all. Located in Vacaville CA 95687, please contact me first before buying if you see this through panjo.

List Date: 3/27/2017

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Black aftermarket carpet (ACC)
    --------------------------------------
    This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------

Working...
X