No announcement yet.

Autobahn Motorsports for sale thread - lots of E30 stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how much for a passenger upper sport seat frame? just the metal wit the springs, or whatever its called? the part all the foam and stuff goes on and provides the strength for the seat?

bought a set and the passenger seat was all bent and torn up so when I tore it down to fix, someone had already hacked it all up and half assed it back together

Comment

Looking for glove compartment door and full lock/latch.

Comment

Looking for a good condition cluster gauge assembly for a 325e. Maybe a decent front valence assembly as well (can be for e or I model. Thanks

Comment

Looking for fog blanks or fog lights for late model

Please PM price shipped to 28036

Comment

Got a late vert driver brake light?

Comment

want to know pricing for the following:
              1. projector headlights
              2. side mirror caps interior trim (without tweeter)
              3. AC control panel
              4. headlight wiring harness if you have one

i have a 91 318is. shipping to 91770.

Comment

Originally posted by fdv99 View Post
                Do you have any of the early style metal bumpers and trim that goes with them?
                Sorry, I'm completely out of diving board parts.

Originally posted by E30335i View Post
                Any chance, 318is/m3 harness covers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Sorry, out of stock!

Originally posted by super51fan View Post
                Looking for rear plastic bumper trim, rear side markers, plastic front bumper carrier, plastic front bumper shocks, and shift boot plastic ring.
                The only thing I have at the moment are the plastic bumper front shocks. $70 delivered to your door.

Originally posted by 2002tiiguy View Post
                looking for good driver heated mirror glass with harness if possible and a mirror motor, or a good alpine white drivers mirror with heated glass
                I have a handful of mirrors, all in working condition, but none in alpine and am unsure if the heater works. PM if further interested. Thanks!

Originally posted by ezhaw View Post
                Do you have any front sport seats for cabrio, or the door cards? Any rear plastic bumpers?
                I have a full set of tan cabrio door cards. $140 plus shipping. They are really nice.

Originally posted by vincecaporale3 View Post
                I am looking for: ac dash button, Ecu for a 1990 E30 325i convertible, aux fan relay, tan floor mats, and the plastic skid plate that goes under the engine attaching to the lower front fascia. I live in Canby
                Sending you a PM now...

Originally posted by CR325IS View Post
                Do you have a driver side premium tweeter, basketweave wheel lug cover and passenger side hella high beam head light?
                The only thing I have at the moment is a tweeter. $40 shipped for a good single. All my high beams are cracked.

Originally posted by superj View Post
                how much for a passenger upper sport seat frame? just the metal wit the springs, or whatever its called? the part all the foam and stuff goes on and provides the strength for the seat?

bought a set and the passenger seat was all bent and torn up so when I tore it down to fix, someone had already hacked it all up and half assed it back together
                $60 delivered work for you? It's awkwardly sized. The sets I have are all in good condition.

Originally posted by chacha2000 View Post
                Looking for glove compartment door and full lock/latch.
                $80 delivered for all. Let me know!

Originally posted by smackley View Post
                Looking for a good condition cluster gauge assembly for a 325e. Maybe a decent front valence assembly as well (can be for e or I model. Thanks
                Sorry, I'm out of known working clusters at the moment. Sorry! That's also a negative on good fromt valances.

Originally posted by bossco477 View Post
                Looking for fog blanks or fog lights for late model

Please PM price shipped to 28036
                If I recall correctly, I have a passenger side fog blank. $25 shipped. No driver side, unfortunately.

Originally posted by CharlieVu View Post
                Got a late vert driver brake light?
                I certainly due. Complete assembly in cirrus blue. Call it $45 delivered.

Originally posted by ws6616 View Post
                want to know pricing for the following:
                1. projector headlights
                2. side mirror caps interior trim (without tweeter)
                3. AC control panel
                4. headlight wiring harness if you have one

i have a 91 318is. shipping to 91770.
                Sending you a PM now...
                '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Interested in the coding plug off a 325i cluster if you have a cluster that is not in working condition. Also a manual sunroof crank. Please PM me

Comment

Need a fuel sending unit and a left fender moulding (with chrome edge), how much to 94551?

Also need a left rocker moulding, but I imagine shipping is prohibitive due to the size, but, let me know.

Thanks!

Comment

1991 318is

Hello, looking for:

Functional 6-button OBC, and
                      Any and all headliner parts (bows, board, etc.). My car ceiling is bare metal.

Thank you in advance for searching and pricing these items.

Arturo.

Comment

E30 m42b18? Like complete or incomplete idc I just need an m42 and 5 speed. Or I'm gonna sell my car.

Comment

E30 late Model antenna

I am looking for a working late model antenna. It has the number 6000 on the plastic “pillbox” case the winding mechanism is in. My e30 is a 1992 Convertible 321ic.

Comment

Looking

Hello, wondering if you still have a few parts for sale? I am just finishing a total restoration of a 1984 325e and I am in need of a 6500 rpm dash pod that will work with my M52 conversion. Also a turn signal mechanism, mine will not cancel from a right hand turn. Thank you

Comment

Hey I'm looking for coupe edge protection and a trunk seal in great shape shipped to 08052. send me a pm if you have any... thanks

Comment

Looking for black center console that surrounds the handbrake in great shape and two front seatbelt receivers. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X