e30 mtech2 cabrio bbs rs

E30 M3 RESCUED

Alpina C2 REP

instragram e30company

Comment

Sent you a PM!

Thanks! :D

Comment

Heated driver side mirror with clean glass? Mine has a some weird bubbling at the base of it. Preferably in Alpine.

Also, non- rusty sunroof panel? Also preferably in Alpine.

Thanks!
        sigpic

89' 325is - Alpine

Comment

Did you ever sell this?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IS300E30 View Post
            Any update on the cassette holder console?
            I can't find it anywhere. If it turns up, I will let you know!

Originally posted by Schnitz View Post
            Looking blue floor mats & this trim piece including spring for both sides:

Negative on the blue floor mats and the cabrio trim pieces. Those things are hard to come by these days - and expensive, too!

Originally posted by eThirtyAaron View Post
            You have a z3 2.8 or 3.0 shifter?
            I don't have one I can spare at the moment. Sorry!

Originally posted by turbo55 View Post
            How about a working tach and SI board (for a late 7 light cluster)?
            I have a handful of SI boards that all need new batteries installed, but do have a couple 7k tachometers in known, working order. $40 shipped for the tachometer, add $25 for a core SI board.

Originally posted by jtheilbrun View Post
            Looking for all 3 dash vents (that will stay in place), clock/temp display, Upper windshield trim that houses the check display and sunroof crank, window lock out switch, automatic trans shifter handle.

Thanks!
            ]

Sending you a PM now...

Originally posted by federal View Post
            Looking for an eta ICV..
            "L" shaped? I have a couple. $50 plus shipping in the continental US, plus paypal fees, etc.

Originally posted by besthaticouldo View Post
            Sent you a PM!

Thanks! :D
            Replied!

Originally posted by VBe30 View Post
            Heated driver side mirror with clean glass? Mine has a some weird bubbling at the base of it. Preferably in Alpine.

Also, non- rusty sunroof panel? Also preferably in Alpine.

Thanks!
            Have lots of mirrors, although I like to keep them as pairs, but can work with you on that. No alpine sunroof panels, unfortunately. PM if interested further!

Originally posted by Mike36 View Post
            Long ago...
            '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

iso, steering column cover, center consoles with the two holes for window switches, not the three hole, early tail lights, early euro plate filler

Comment

iso 173 dme, 1987 i harness, i ICV, 7k tach

Comment

do you have the engine bay harness cover and the knee panel cover for a none air bag column? how much would it be to ship to canada?

Comment

How much for a fuel level sender?

Comment

Tail Light

Need a clean passenger tail light for a 1991 M3.
                      1991 E30 M3 Brilliantrot
                      2011 E82 1 Series M Coupe Valencia Orange

Comment

I'm looking for all four late model side markers. Do you have some by any chance?
                        Thanks you!

Comment

Do you by a chance have any rub rails for the doors and fenders? non chrome.
                          1991 325i Calypso Coupe

Like Grandfather, Like Father, Like Son
                          BMW

Comment

I dm'd you a month ago asking for the under dash panel and got one response. After that response I was trying to actually buy it and no response after that. I really don't understand

Comment

Originally posted by RichiesE30 View Post
                              iso 173 dme, 1987 i harness, i ICV, 7k tach
                              Sorry, just have a 153 DME and an 88+ "i" harness at the moment. $110 shipped (in the lower 48) for a 325i tachometer and a "T" shaped ICV. PM if looking to go further.

Originally posted by othatseric View Post
                              do you have the engine bay harness cover and the knee panel cover for a none air bag column? how much would it be to ship to canada?
                              I don't have any engine harness covers, unfortunately. I do have a few cardboard kick panels, but I fear shipping to Canada may be cost prohibitive. PM if you want to work something out.

[QUOTE=captain awesome;4825768]How much for a fuel level sender?[/QUOTE

$70 delivered to your door in the lower 48.

Originally posted by bdaddylo View Post
                              Need a clean passenger tail light for a 1991 M3.
                              Sorry, I am all out of singles at the moment :/

Originally posted by Ebenezer View Post
                              I'm looking for all four late model side markers. Do you have some by any chance?
                              Thanks you!
                              Unfortunately, I have none at the moment. Sorry!

Originally posted by Zreberlcoe View Post
                              Do you by a chance have any rub rails for the doors and fenders? non chrome.
                              Are you referring to the rubber/plastic door trim? I have most of a set from a coupe, shipping the long ones get kind of expensive, though. PM me if you want to work something out!

Originally posted by Cablanedo View Post
                              I dm'd you a month ago asking for the under dash panel and got one response. After that response I was trying to actually buy it and no response after that. I really don't understand
                              Sorry about that. I must have missed your message, I've had an insane amount of interest in this stuff and have received hundreds of inquiries. In the middle of working two jobs, in addition to everything else going on in my life (this is not my full time job), that can happen, and I apologize. If you are still interested, please send me another PM and we'll get you taken care of. Thanks.
                              '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

[QUOTE=Austin!;4826515]Sorry, just have a 153 DME and an 88+ "i" harness at the moment. $110 shipped (in the lower 48) for a 325i tachometer and a "T" shaped ICV. PM if looking to go further.

I don't have any engine harness covers, unfortunately. I do have a few cardboard kick panels, but I fear shipping to Canada may be cost prohibitive. PM if you want to work something out.

Originally posted by captain awesome View Post
                                How much for a fuel level sender?[/QUOTE

$70 delivered to your door in the lower 48.

Sorry, I am all out of singles at the moment :/

Unfortunately, I have none at the moment. Sorry!

Are you referring to the rubber/plastic door trim? I have most of a set from a coupe, shipping the long ones get kind of expensive, though. PM me if you want to work something out!

Sorry about that. I must have missed your message, I've had an insane amount of interest in this stuff and have received hundreds of inquiries. In the middle of working two jobs, in addition to everything else going on in my life (this is not my full time job), that can happen, and I apologize. If you are still interested, please send me another PM and we'll get you taken care of. Thanks.
                                Pm sent :)

Comment

Working...
                                X