FS: Supersprint cat-back muffler exhaust

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: Supersprint cat-back muffler exhaust

Supersprint cat-back exhaust w/built in X-pipe. Approx. 1 year old, and in excellent condition. The bottom of the tips are scuffed a bit, but it is not at all noticeable when mounted. New, these go for about $600 plus shipping. I am only looking to break even on my investment, which was $330 shipped. To clarify for those who will miss this then, I want $330 shipped for it.

Reason? Unfortunately, this muffler is NOT compatible with my Supersprint euro resonator I already purchased and Supersprint headers which are the center piece of my system. I have a line on a NOS Supersprint muffler that IS compatible with the euro resonator, so I've decided to go that route.

Again, there is nothing wrong with this piece, it just isn't going to work with my setup.

Some pics here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=74265 Here is a pic taken by the previous owner:
    A pic of the x-pipe:

I can take more pics if necessary, but this piece is in great shape, no serious rust (every system will have the surface junk), no holes.
    Last edited by RCWells; 09-10-2006, 08:41 AM.

[THE 501 club - Founding Member]

Gotta check with the boss...good price! Have any shots of the scuffs on the tips?

Every day I wake up we drink a lot of coffee and watch the CNN
    Every day I wake up to a bowl of clover honey and let the locusts fly in.
    Lobsterbacks attack the town again
    Wrap all my things in aluminum
    Beams of darkness streak across the sky
    Pink rays from the ancient satellite
    Every time I look out my window same three dogs looking back at me.
    Every time I open my windows cranes fly in to terrorize me.

Comment

Um, it's underneath, but I can take a couple.

Comment

Well, there are a couple minor scuffs on the top too it seems, though you don't notice them at all standing at the rear of the car. They are at the edge and are barely noticeable.

Comment

sound clip
          e30s r kool

Comment

Do you take paypal? I will take it. Just let me know your preferred method of payment.

Comment

SOLD pending payment.

Comment

Sorry, I thought that the first set of pics meant it was off the car. Thanks for the shots tho. Lemme know if the buyer falls through. I'll send paypal right away.

Every day I wake up we drink a lot of coffee and watch the CNN
                Every day I wake up to a bowl of clover honey and let the locusts fly in.
                Lobsterbacks attack the town again
                Wrap all my things in aluminum
                Beams of darkness streak across the sky
                Pink rays from the ancient satellite
                Every time I look out my window same three dogs looking back at me.
                Every time I open my windows cranes fly in to terrorize me.

Comment

Working...
                X