No announcement yet.

Massive Lee Wilwood dual caliper kit- brackets, hardware, calipers, and pads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Massive Lee Wilwood dual caliper kit- brackets, hardware, calipers, and pads

I have a Massive Lee Wilwood dual caliper kit for sale.

Kit includes all the brackets and hardware to mount the setup to your e30. Also included will be a brand new set of Wilwood calipers and pads.

The kit was never used it was only mounted to the car to test fitment.

You can keep your backing plates as this setup is a direct bolt on.

I have a homemade hydro handle and master cylinder I can include for some extra $$

Price for the brackets, hardware, new Wilwood calipers and pads is $400 or best offer

Price for the entire kit and the hydro handle and master cylinder is $450 or best offer

I'm accepting PayPal at jon.heller88@gmail.com or can do local pickup in the Boston or greater New England area.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Vanilla Gorilla; 09-08-2017, 10:51 AM. Reason: I can't spell
    sigpic

I'm interested. Are these calipers for the rear? How's the clearance compared to stock?

Comment

Originally posted by Mustachio View Post
      I'm interested. Are these calipers for the rear? How's the clearance compared to stock?
      They are for the rear. You run these in addition to your stock calipers for a proper dual caliper setup. The clearance is perfect, very similar to stock however these calipers are very small & light. They feel like they are about 1 pound each, super light.

The whole kit was designed by and e30 enthusiast and longtime r3v member who also happens to run http://www.massivebrakes.com
      sigpic

Comment

Really interested in these!

Comment

Working...
        X