Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eibach Springs

EDIT: SOLD!

I've got a set of 4 used Eibach Pro-kit springs for sale, they were used by the previous owner and included when I bought my car. Asking $125 plus shipping. Here's some pics:

Last edited by B0ND; 09-18-2006, 06:57 PM.

I was wondering how much it would be to ship these to zip 97402. Also, wondering how much drop these would provide front and rear. let me know. email to kblackwe@uoregon.edu. Thanks. Have cash ready.

Comment

How are these compaired to the black Eibach springs?
      Originally posted by cabriodster87
      "Honey? What color is this wire? Is it the same as that one? Are you sure? I don't believe it. OK, it works. Thank you sweetie."
      Originally posted by Kershaw
      i've got a boner and a desire to speed.

Comment

Originally posted by kblackwe View Post
        I was wondering how much it would be to ship these to zip 97402. Also, wondering how much drop these would provide front and rear. let me know. email to kblackwe@uoregon.edu. Thanks. Have cash ready.
        I have a sale pending right now, which is expected to go through, and others that are in line first, but if they fall through I will let you know. Just fyi, they drop the car 1.6" front and rear.

How are these compaired to the black Eibach springs?
        Not sure what the black Eibach springs are so I can't help you out, sorry.

Comment

Working...
        X