Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

black sport seat, M42 harness, harness cover, M50 MAF, M42 radiator, M20 intake mani

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

black sport seat, M42 harness, harness cover, M50 MAF, M42 radiator, M20 intake mani

Located in central jersey if you would like to pick up

Please add 4% for fees or send it as a gift

PayPal email is asim.ismael93@gmail.com

black leather sport seat (passenger), all the mechanics are completely functional, no rips. $120

M42 wire harness, complete and uncut. Came from my running 318is that has since been 24v swapped. $75

Genuine BMW plastic wire harness cover. This will make your engine bay cleaner and hold the wire harness in place. $ SOLD

Bosch M42 AFM. Rebuilt and tested by Bavarian Restorations a few years ago.. This will make your car run a lot smoother compared to your original AFM with decades of use on it. Rubber boot included is still good. no major cracks or leaks. $ SOLD

M42 airbox and boot. If you have a cone filter consider going back to stock. The stock airbox allows for actual cold air intake with the front boot leading to the front grille/headlight area. $50

Bosch M50 325i/525i 4 pin MAF. Good working condition.. hasn't been used much since new. $ SOLD

Nissen M42 radiator, brand new never used. $110

M20 intake manifold with fuel rail. $65

M42 valve cover and intake manifold. $50 each

Last edited by Tismael711; 03-18-2018, 08:25 AM.

I will also be adding a 318is g240 transmission, 318is manual driveshaft, and 4.10 diff soon. PM if you're interested

Comment

M42 AFM sold!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

M50 MAF sold, plastic harness covers sold

Comment

bump.

Comment

Interested

Interested in the seat and 4.10, still avail? 4.10 big case or small? Lsd?
            And would you ship to NC?

Thanks

Comment

Working...
            X