Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Misc. Euro E30 Bits/Bobs and HoundsTooth Sport Interior (Garage Clean Out)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Misc. Euro E30 Bits/Bobs and HoundsTooth Sport Interior (Garage Clean Out)

Hi all!

Decided to do a little spring cleaning as I near the arrival of another e30 touring (need the garage space lol). I'll try my best to list everything available, however, if you need something specific that you do not see, please let me know!

LOOSE PARTS:

-Full E28/30/34/36 Medical Kit $140. Complete with manual and everything.
    -E30 Mushroom Gearknob $60, could use a little TLC, but still a nice addition to any early bmw.
    -Complete Hounds Tooth Sport interior $750. I have black leather door cards that can be added in with negotiation. Came out of a RHD sedan, so the US equivalent passenger seat could use a little retouching (bolstering is a bit worn as you can see in the photos).
    -Euro front grilles. $90

BREAKING EURO E30 PRE FACELIFT
    So, this one still has some good parts left on her (SOLD: Chrome bumpers, front wings, valence, grilles, analog clock, steering wheel/hub), the most popular are the following....
    -Euro Pre Facelift Headlights$180. Fully functional, can include pigtail connectors if desired.
    -complete M10 drivetrain with Manual transmission $500. Drives wonderfully, had roughly 110k miles on her.
    -Manual Trans pedals $170. Perfect for any swap!
    -15" Euro Weave Basket weaves 4x100 $800. Just got these as a set of drift spares for a touring but deciding to let them go, will get better photos shortly. No cracking or warping.

Phew! Anyways, theres much more not listed for the parts car. Little things like fuse boxes, seals, doors, trim pieces and so on. Please see the links below for photos. Im still learning the way of posting on the forum, so if anyone can help give some recommendations for 3rd party image uploaders, that would be awesome. Forgive me for the format, work in progress. Seems as though mine refuse to upload to the post even when coded into it.

DM for shipping pricing. Everything can be sent worldwide. Some parts are in the UK, some are in the US. :) I'll keep this post updated, so if its up, its for sale. I may add more parts throughout the next few days as I hunt them down.

Thanks guys!

Pics:

---Euroweaves. Better pics to come...

If you've made it this far, mad props lol. I have a drift e30 touring up for grabs in the UK, may bring it stateside shortly. If someones desperately looking for one, lemme know :) (m20, 5spd, RHD, LSD, lowered, needs some love but overall solid car).
    Looking for a specific Euro Part? Message me!

Pics don’t work homie.

Comment

Hi all. Got word that the image links do not work. Can anyone give me some pointers on this? In the meantime, I'll attach a link to the Imgur Album, hopefully that goes through.

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users like lbovenzi.

Comment

Originally posted by Tisoc View Post
        Pics don’t work homie.
        You mind checking out the link I posted below and seeing if that works?

Cheers,

Luke

Comment

re

pm'd
          1989 325ix(sold)
          1989 325i sedan s52 powa (current)

Comment

Selling that steering wheel by chance?
            Click here to leave me feedback on our transactions. :p

Comment

Images for ya, to do this you type [img]paste link to image[/img]

You can compensate me for my services by providing me with the Euroweaves for free

drvn2wn

Comment

would you sell all the shifter,linkage ect
                ?

Comment

Originally posted by lbovenzi View Post

If you've made it this far, mad props lol. I have a drift e30 touring up for grabs in the UK, may bring it stateside shortly. If someones desperately looking for one, lemme know :) (m20, 5spd, RHD, LSD, lowered, needs some love but overall solid car).
                  if you could toss a complete spare set of touring trunk trim in in when you bring it over, I'd buy it from you.
                  cars beep boop

Comment

Working...
                  X