For Sale: Coding Plugs Clone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Sale: Coding Plugs Clone!

Hi everyone! I appologize for my first topic on this forum that is only for trading, but, at the moment my car is still in project (4 years allready, I'm getting tired). Promise to make a longread when it's ready. It's gonna be a fully restored, Black Cherry painted body, powered by a M52B28, ESS Tuning TS2 Supercharger!

Back on topic. We, at bmwspecialstore (ebay), are going to have a lot of products for BMW E30 enthusiasts, wich I also wanted to share with you.

The First one, is this E30 Coding/Coder Plug Clone. It is dedicated only for 6 cylinder engine and it has been allready tested and it works as it should. The coder is inserted right in the place of the old original coding plug without any modifications needed. Just plug and play.

Price
    -35 USD for the Coding Plug Clone. 45 USD shipped!

In the near future will have some more coding plugs for V8's and a set of 8000 rpm coder with the tachometer layer.

Custom voltmeters are also listed, (will atach a photo). Made from OEM hazard buttons, that integrate a quality voltmeter. Unlike the other products on the market, we have retained the springs inside, so the button may be pressed but it has no on/off function. This is made for the OEM feeling. The small red glass is polished and shiny. It can be connected to the vehicle harness via fast connectors wich are included in this set.

In work is a OBC-like, 52mm Pod for extra gauges. Digital fuel gauge level, ready to be inserted in the instrument cluster, plug and play, and a lot of other stuff. Will be back with more photos when tested.

Price
    -45 USD for the Voltmeter. 55 USD shipped!

Paypal Only. The items are located in Republic of Moldova, this is in Europe.
    For more info PM me.

Thank you!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by JD_RFTR; 07-26-2018, 07:44 AM. Reason: Complying with the rules

Originally posted by JD_RFTR View Post
    Will atach some external links to my store, if this is not breaking the rules.
    It is.

Please review the forum rules for selling items. Thanks in advance.
    Originally posted by kronus
    would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Originally posted by agent View Post
      It is.

Please review the forum rules for selling items. Thanks in advance.
      Thank you! Will revise the post right now.

Comment

Working...
      X