No announcement yet.

Crimson red coupe door cards & speaker covers, NOS bmw anthracite floor mats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crimson red coupe door cards & speaker covers, NOS bmw anthracite floor mats

1) Crimson red door cards for coupe (‘89-‘91) - $800
    2) Cardinal rear speaker covers - $250
    3) NOS nla BMW anthracite floor mats - $800

Added 11/5:
    4) Used Mtech/SE dead pedal- $600 firm

Pm me your questions and offers. Located in Los Angeles. Buyers pay shipping. Local pick up welcome.

Thanks for looking!

1)

2)

3)

4)

Last edited by 88Alpine; 11-05-2018, 04:26 PM.
    88 M3
    85 190e-16v Euro
    86 ae86 Trueno Itb's
    63 Lotus 7 repl Turbo
    93 500E

$800 floor mats. Who needs Microsoft?

Comment

Originally posted by ethurtee View Post

Exactly

Comment

And, the winner of "best comment of the day", goes to...
        '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Yes, you read right. And guess what? The total will be close to $900 with shipping. Damn, that’s like 1/3 the price of an average e30! :p
          88 M3
          85 190e-16v Euro
          86 ae86 Trueno Itb's
          63 Lotus 7 repl Turbo
          93 500E

Comment

Im not a huge fan of people who say e30 tax and all that crap but 800 for some floor mats is definitely in that comment area. They are worth a pretty penny but not 900 all said and done.

Comment

Wow my 401k is looking great, might be able to retire soon, the two black sets are brand new, the grey one were used for a few hundreds miles.

Comment

Originally posted by grandtapestry View Post
                Im not a huge fan of people who say e30 tax and all that crap but 800 for some floor mats is definitely in that comment area. They are worth a pretty penny but not 900 all said and done.
                And I’m not a huge fan of people who don’t read all the details before asking/commenting. I clearly said pm me with offers. For over a decade of trading, buying, and selling on S14 & r3v, I’m aware of how much parts sold for especially nla parts including yes...new anthracite and black floor mats. I believe these mats are more for owners who have a mint e30 or m3. If you don’t like my asking price, just simply click on the next thread below.

Respectfully yours
                88 M3
                85 190e-16v Euro
                86 ae86 Trueno Itb's
                63 Lotus 7 repl Turbo
                93 500E

Comment

Originally posted by Replicam3cabrio View Post
                  Wow my 401k is looking great, might be able to retire soon, the two black sets are brand new, the grey one were used for a few hundreds miles.
                  You can thank me later for price hiking the mats. Lmao, if you plan to retire from selling 3 sets of used floor mats, then a 4th world country (if there’s one) is the place to spread all that cash.

Gotta love these special few r3v guys :)
                  Last edited by 88Alpine; 11-04-2018, 01:41 PM.
                  88 M3
                  85 190e-16v Euro
                  86 ae86 Trueno Itb's
                  63 Lotus 7 repl Turbo
                  93 500E

Comment

This is classic r3v. It's hardly ever someone providing a link to the same item currently being sold for less...which is actually constructive and helpful. Instead it's just a bunch of thread crapping....people did the same thing when these mats first went NLA...acting like it was outrageous for people to ask $300. Same people who shit the bed when people used to ask $800 for NIB Startecs or MHW's. I see that guy on this thread has a bunch of new floor mat sets...how about listing one for sale for the price you think is correct?!

Comment

I’m selling my e30 m3 piece by piece, or buy the entire car for 75k . Then part out each piece, and make 175k.

Comment

Because they are not for sale, they are for my personal car, and yes I can see $500, but you are entitled to ask for 1 million if you like, but if you list something for sale for $800 and someone offers you $500, that's a lowball offer and an insult.

Originally posted by DELPHINtimecapsule View Post
                        This is classic r3v. It's hardly ever someone providing a link to the same item currently being sold for less...which is actually constructive and helpful. Instead it's just a bunch of thread crapping....people did the same thing when these mats first went NLA...acting like it was outrageous for people to ask $300. Same people who shit the bed when people used to ask $800 for NIB Startecs or MHW's. I see that guy on this thread has a bunch of new floor mat sets...how about listing one for sale for the price you think is correct?!

Comment

Originally posted by Replicam3cabrio View Post
                          Because they are not for sale, they are for my personal car, and yes I can see $500, but you are entitled to ask for 1 million if you like, but if you list something for sale for $800 and someone offers you $500, that's a lowball offer and an insult.
                          $500 sounds like a good price to me too...thing is I haven’t seen any listed for that amount here or anywhere else for a while... any $500 sets available today?

Comment

DELPHINtimecapsule - Thanks for understanding. These guys will probably faint if I told them m3 cluster is selling $1,000 nowadays, lol. I posted parts here with the expectations and preparation for these guys, even with the open for offers. Nevertheless, I don’t think all r3v members are like them because I had great experience with buying & selling at premium here. One good example was me paying a premium price for these door cards plus my black interior. All that and found out they are crimson red, which don’t match with the rest my m3 cardinal interior. Yet, seller and I remains good friends.
                            88 M3
                            85 190e-16v Euro
                            86 ae86 Trueno Itb's
                            63 Lotus 7 repl Turbo
                            93 500E

Comment

Originally posted by GG///M3 View Post
                              I’m selling my e30 m3 piece by piece, or buy the entire car for 75k . Then part out each piece, and make 175k.
                              Haha, be my guest and I double dare you. I optimistically do hope you get $175k by parting that shit. Just don’t solicit hot air on my fs thread. You know the whole m3 community and I will be grabbing some popcorn haha 😂
                              88 M3
                              85 190e-16v Euro
                              86 ae86 Trueno Itb's
                              63 Lotus 7 repl Turbo
                              93 500E

Comment

Working...
                              X