Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

19#,m30afm,#173ecu&chip, and MORE

Well heres the list of stuff i have.

SOLD!!! $100+ shipping 19# Injectors (Brand New O-rings) And M30AFM with silicon couplers and vband clamps

$100+ shipping Front (Thick) Cabrio Sway Bar

$200+ shipping 027 #173 ECU and Chip (6900 Redline, Mapped for 19# injectors, 93 octane but will run on 91)

SALE PENDING $45+ shipping IE Adjustable Sway bar links (BRAND NEW NEVER USED)

$25+ shipping US Grilles

$25+ shipping "i" FPR

I have High Res Pics of EVERY item so if need be i can send those too. Thanks guys. :D

-Ali
    Last edited by Ali//325i; 10-04-2006, 03:36 PM. Reason: Updated Part Status

how much just for the silicone couplers, if you are willing to separate. And what is a vband clamp?
    90is, longtube headers/straight pipe/mark d 18# 93 0ctane chip/18# injectors/vogtland springs/bilst. sports

:firehop:

Comment

sorry i dont really see the value in parting the single silicon coupler. this is a vband clamp by the way,

-Ali

Comment

No problem, ill just have one made locally.

Originally posted by Ali//325i View Post
        sorry i dont really see the value in parting the single silicon coupler. this is a vband clamp by the way,

-Ali
        90is, longtube headers/straight pipe/mark d 18# 93 0ctane chip/18# injectors/vogtland springs/bilst. sports

:firehop:

Comment

IE Links

Will the "IE Adjustable Sway bar links (BRAND NEW NEVER USED)" work with the cabrio sway bar? If yes, I'll take them.
          Danny

88 ///M3 - Zinno street/shop queen
          88 ///M3 - Henna Track rat (Sold)
          98 ///M3 hellrot - Sold
          89 Porsche 944 - dd
          95 E34 525it/pick up - P/U Project
          90 325is - track rat

Comment

Yes. They should work no problem on the cabrio sway bar. Do you want BOTH the sway bar AND Links or just the links? Also PM me your addy so i can get you a shipping quote.

-Ali

Comment

how much for the AFM?

Comment

sorry afm and injectors just sold early this morning. UPDATED ITEM STATUS in first post. BUMP

-Ali

Comment

Working...
                X